General discussion.

Users who are viewing this thread

I got stuck after the animation where they've killed my father, everybody froze and i can't continue the game, how do i fix this?

hi, I think this mod is great but I have a problem, my computer absolutely can't find the filesonic stuff to download the mirror part of the mod, please help me if you have the answer

It really sucks how far some mods go, and then the developer just kills without giving a word to fans. Like f. ex thought it suck that Totsk died, at least they informed us about it and didn't leave us guessing pissed off wether the mod was alive or not.

Author probably left. A shame he's got a stubborn stance on his models, they are nice and should be put to use elsewhere (like the above mod) rather than go no where and sit here.

Clear forward thinking by the author.

It's because of WSE never get any update higher than 1.153 and this mod relies heavily on it
and real life problem.
uhhh his ingame item and model is OSP  though,  the only thing he is not releasing is the module system

BurstFire said:
Author probably left. A shame he's got a stubborn stance on his models, they are nice and should be put to use elsewhere (like the above mod) rather than go no where and sit here.

Clear forward thinking by the author.

There is an Mod called Gekokujo - Shogun Edition... its Gekokujo 2.0 or 2.1 with the Armour Models from this mod. . .

Back
Top Bottom