General Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

The City of Light has to do with the long-awaited backstory and various things that I didn't get around to finishing.  Timeline on it all being finished is Not Yet.

Okay. Thank you for the quick reply, your mod is amazing! I look forward to any future additions you see fit to add.

So I'm a level 20 peasant revolutionary woman with an army composed of 100 horses and 100 skirmishers and two companions, got at least 6 businesses giving me money, I live off bandits and looters and rebel armies, cannot enter a single town anymore since I always get discovered and eventually imprisoned (my peasant isn't that much of a fighter without her horse to trample everyone under)

I started the game by single handedly charging a group of 46 looters with my rocks and my stick on top of my steed and came out victorious and with plenty of prisoners to get me started, now I am a force to be reckoned in the steeps of the Khanate empire. I think that at this rate I will be succeeding in mommy being a mere peasant.

The mod is great, I love it entirely.

two questions though, will I ever be able to be in good terms with a lord, being a subversive traitor? and is there a way to play without the undead? They are a great addition and keep me on my toes constantly, but at times I'd love to lead a revolution in here without the threat of my 21 intelligence brain being munched on.

holy roman empire! how am I supposed to take a castle when they all have 1k garrisoned elites at any given moment? this revolution is a pain in the nads

you will never face the whole 1k+ elites force, maybe not even half of it, then the siege will move to inner city/castle battles which win themselves if you have companions properly geared/leveled

in short no matter how many troops the castles have, you will only actually face 300/400 ish of them, letting your castles go and conquer them back is MUCH more cost/troop efficient than facing lord armies on the field or defending, while the whole lords army is busy with one of your towns you can conquer 2-3 of theirs

I have read that Xeno have fixed Aleph's so that you can't take them from castles. I have 1.54 version installed and i can take them out. they are very owerpowered. Am i missing some update? If anyone can reffer me to it i would appreciate .

Hello is there some kind of update patch? if so where can I find it? and great mod by the way just soloed a dark horde... it was ugly

except importing from/to native or other mods will break things up due to BaS new skills and "deleted" ones

Guys, why does my 1.54 game look like this???
vt1o13o.jpg

Don't you know? that's the new version's update, everything has been changed to black and white and grey because xeno likes it that way

and xeno is god so he decides to do whatever the **** he wants to do

Lord Lukjan said:
Guys, why does my 1.54 game look like this???
vt1o13o.jpg

Hmm it looks like an shader problem, i remember playing a game a long time ago that had this exact same problem as yours (i ended up changing my ATI DX).

Back
Top Bottom