General Discussion and Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

BorialisAurora said:

You don't become a Master of the order being in the army as a soldier, you need to leave the army first and then offer vassalage to the Grandmaster, with your rep he should accept and give you land and that's it.

As said in the description (and actually in game in "Game Concepts") there are a couple towns that trying to land will not do anything, all you need to do is to do that on the nearest castle instead.

oorestis said:
thewanderingknight said:
The armors originally meant for Crusader leaders had an issue but are now fixed.

Wanderingknight, what are you working on currently? I also wanted to ask that that last year you said you won't be adding any new factions. Is it still so? because now you might have time you never know. If you still wish to focus on improving the current factions, according to you, what in your opinion needs fixing in the current ones?

I actually have much less time for modding currently, so I rather improve on what exists, like fixing whatever still needs fixing (although I'm not aware of any important bugs at this point) and adding new features that would improve gameplay and the rolepay. More than this it depends on the external help I get. Even because I have a small modding project for the old Rome Total War as I've been having fun playing it lately xD

Guys regarding the Ctds when sieging the towns something you should try before anything else is to set ragdolls and corpses to the minimum possible as it usually happens after some reinforcements waves and removing corpses and weapons should help reducing the stress on the graphics card (you only need to this before a town siege, castles don't have this issue, after the siege you can set it up again to whatever you like).

thewanderingknight said:
oorestis said:
thewanderingknight said:
The armors originally meant for Crusader leaders had an issue but are now fixed.

Wanderingknight, what are you working on currently? I also wanted to ask that that last year you said you won't be adding any new factions. Is it still so? because now you might have time you never know. If you still wish to focus on improving the current factions, according to you, what in your opinion needs fixing in the current ones?

I actually have much less time for modding currently, so I rather improve on what exists, like fixing whatever still needs fixing (although I'm not aware of any important bugs at this point) and adding new features that would improve gameplay and the rolepay. More than this it depends on the external help I get. Even because I have a small modding project for the old Rome Total War as I've been having fun playing it lately xD

Ah ok have fun then :smile: , so if you are looking for help what help do you need? Not that I'm a modder it's just that I wanted to keep it in mind that's all.
Also what mod are you currently working on Rome Total War? I'm also interested in that game as well.

Well the only help I would need is making new models and scenes.

Regarding RTW my idea is to overhaul the vanilla with AOR system, specific faction governments system, colonies, new buildings, overhaul units removing some illogical ones and adding new ones and maybe make the Senate playable with a specific gameplay. I'm thinking using Mundus Magnus v1.2 as base as it is already a big improvement to the vanilla and would save me a lot of work. There are many great mods but none that improves the vanilla in the way I idealize in the strategic map. Most mods either change factions, remove Senate, add too much or not much at all. Although I never released a Total War mod I have experience modding to myself.

I would like to see the map enlarged so that we can include Greece, East Balkans, Arabian Penisular, Persia and the Causcaus.
Factions I would like to see Kingdom of Georgia, Prinicpality of Armenia, Dominon of Shah Armen and the Roman (Byzantine) Empire as major factions

I wonder if there should be other Crusader Knightly Orders such as Order of Mountjoy and the Order of Saint Lazarus as unquie mercenaries for the Crusader factions. Conversely the Muslim factions can hire Hashassins

Noticed damage and weapon types seem a bit limited/redundant... is this to scale enemies and not have overpowered weapons?  Do the shops all stay the same throughout progression in the game?  Also diff kinds of food dont provide different buff values. Lastly one small issue I had was heroes wont equip horses or head armor, or is it just not set/ scripted for early on gear.  Great mod thou still. thanks a ton.

gave up on Mod due to limited weapon selection, limited troop typez.. broken gear sorting and lances that break nonstop in combat. taverns and npca within them were pretty generic... felt like this mod could have been emazin... mayb im accuatomed to too much stuff cuz I tried them all. thx again for all the effort the towns and castles are really nice. break able doors were great

I have not played this mod yet, but I really want to. So there are lots of things I do not know about sands of faith. I really want to know, if there is a player or lord pernadeath option and if the armours look as realistic on a male as on a female character. Is there a prey opportunity in the game? It would extreamly help me, if someone could answer my questions, because I want to know if it is worth downloading.

Back
Top Bottom