Gekokujo Vassals troops

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello everyone i have a problem with this mod (Gekokujo: Daimyo Edition) the mod has diplomacy mod and you can pick culture of your kingdom but your vassals recruit their first clan troops i see in the report if u see "lords" you can see for example: Lord Ikeda "Oda Samurai" ruler of the Oda Clan, the type of samurai is the culture and their troops are Oda soldiers, but with Morgh editor you can change faction but only if u start a new game, my question is: can i change this with the files of the game or other mode? i edit with morgh my troops, with photoshop and create my clan but see my lords recruit other troops destroy my "lore". thanks and sorry for my english

Im not sure If I got your question right but You can change clan culture after you start your own clan. Change it through the “camp” menu, your vassals will also start recruit your troops, but sometimes you may need to select again after 24hrs ingame to avoid any bug. You can change the equipment of your clans troops using morghs tool. You do not need to change any other thing. There is already a player clan, go to moddb page and read mod description. I also suggest you to redownload the mod incase you messed the troop.txt

Last edited:
Im not sure If I got your question right but You can change clan culture after you start your own clan. Change it through the “camp” menu, your vassals will also start recruit your troops, but sometimes you may need to select again after 24hrs ingame to avoid any bug. You can change the equipment of your clans troops using morghs tool. You do not need to change any other thing. There is already a player clan, go to moddb page and read mod description. I also suggest you to redownload the mod incase you messed the troop.txt

I saw a lot of people have this problem with the "diplomacy mod" in gekokujo, their vassals cant recruit their culture, if u pick takeda culture, your vassals recruit their "samurai culture" (my lord ikeda alwais recruit Oda's Samurais) this is a problem of the mod, now im searching if u can change the vassal's culture in the files of the mod

Thats why I've added a menu to "Camp Menu" that overrides Diplomacy's buggy culture selection. Use Camp Menu not Diplomacy menu. I've explained it on Moddb. There is no need to edit anything, when you open camp menu you will see there is an option to change culture.

yes, the only option that i see is: pick camp ,take an action, change faction culture, custom culture /other clan culture are there any other options?

okey i think i see the problem i was playing Daimyo edition of marty4286 in moddb and your version have 300mb than him, i think im retard,give me a katana im going to proced to seppuku to retain my honor. this mod is amazing thanks for this

Thats not the original Daimyo Edition, someone copied my mod's name and released a different version. I suggest you to report him to Moddb, I did but havent got any response from Moddb. Anyway, with Daimyo Edition you will be able to change your clan's culture from camp menu after you create your own clan. Your vassals will recruit your culture's troops.

Back
Top Bottom