Gekokujo: Submods (Announce, Release, Comment, and Suggest)

Users who are viewing this thread

You should add them before the items_end as Antonis said, other than that be sure to put the files to correct places. I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help to you.  :sad: :sad:

Aruda said:
You should add them before the items_end as Antonis said, other than that be sure to put the files to correct places. I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help to you.  :sad: :sad:

Hehe i got it to work since the very start  :facepalm: im such an idiot... I thought the armours were replacements, im seeing them now in the armory as im playing  :lol: :lol:

The submod is near release! (Sorry for the delay!) I ve finally fixed some bugs regarding sneaking into towns and cities. The mod should be uploaded today, i'll make a separate topic about its features and download link etc.  :wink:

This forum is so disorganized and the submods are all in one thread... I won't be able to read all of them so I'd appreciate your info.
Somewhere I read that the creator of the mod planned to add Korea. Is there a submod (or a standalone mod) that has Korea on the map and playable?

imyungdae said:
This forum is so disorganized and the submods are all in one thread... I won't be able to read all of them so I'd appreciate your info.
Somewhere I read that the creator of the mod planned to add Korea. Is there a submod (or a standalone mod) that has Korea on the map and playable?

Rising Sun: Bakumatsu(not made by the author) , A Submod with Korea in it..

http://www.moddb.com/mods/rising-sun-bakumatsu

In related news I will definitively 100% not be modding M&B again. Going back to modding CIV4. It's just easier and more fun overall.

RodriguesSting said:
Would be neat to have the emperor in the game, at least as an interactive NPC or a claimant.

I also would really enjoy having a ninja village (most likely the Iga Ikko, but you can make stuff up too) where you can recruit combat ninja (maybe no infiltration skills, just very good stats, athletics and light armor, a guerrilla troop) and maybe a nanban trade port somewhere.

S' not like it's very historical

TheMasteroDeath said:
RodriguesSting said:
Would be neat to have the emperor in the game, at least as an interactive NPC or a claimant.

I also would really enjoy having a ninja village (most likely the Iga Ikko, but you can make stuff up too) where you can recruit combat ninja (maybe no infiltration skills, just very good stats, athletics and light armor, a guerrilla troop) and maybe a nanban trade port somewhere.

S' not like it's very historical
Ninja are already in the game, though. Complete with all-black garb and ninja-to. Not very historical either. And there's also a sakabato in the game. Of course, these are all very easy to remove using the item and troop editors - seems a whole village would be a bit trickier to remove for those of us who are more... historically inclined.

Articulo34 said:
It bothered phlpp too. He couldn´t even find what was causing it at all. Perhaps a workaround that allows you to pick one of the regular textured sashimono? I wouldn´t mind showing the colors of the clan I am serving instead of my own.
I have bad news, I did figure out what caused it and got rid of it in one of the final test versions that was unreleasable. I assumed the 3.1 beta I released had it, but I guess not? All I remember was that it was infuriatingly simple.

After checking the 3.1 code I think it was this missing line:

Code:
(set_fixed_point_multiplier, 100),

in module_tableau_materials.py in the entry for "gekokujo_sashimono". the missing line should be added under:

Code:
  ("gekokujo_sashimono", 0, "sample_gekokujo_sashimono_heraldic", 1024, 1024, 0, 0, 0, 0,
   [
       (store_script_param, ":banner_mesh", 1),

I have no way of compiling and testing this on my current computer, unfortunately

phlpp said:
Articulo34 said:
It bothered phlpp too. He couldn´t even find what was causing it at all. Perhaps a workaround that allows you to pick one of the regular textured sashimono? I wouldn´t mind showing the colors of the clan I am serving instead of my own.
I have bad news, I did figure out what caused it and got rid of it in one of the final test versions that was unreleasable. I assumed the 3.1 beta I released had it, but I guess not? All I remember was that it was infuriatingly simple.

After checking the 3.1 code I think it was this missing line:

Code:
(set_fixed_point_multiplier, 100),

in module_tableau_materials.py in the entry for "gekokujo_sashimono". the missing line should be added under:

Code:
  ("gekokujo_sashimono", 0, "sample_gekokujo_sashimono_heraldic", 1024, 1024, 0, 0, 0, 0,
   [
       (store_script_param, ":banner_mesh", 1),

I have no way of compiling and testing this on my current computer, unfortunately

Oh god thank you,  i'll try this asap. Good to see you again. BTW can I pm you if you dont mind? I have a very simple question about the 3.1 Beta.

Back
Top Bottom