Gekokujo: Submods (Announce, Release, Comment, and Suggest)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ethion said:
Can someone change the firearms aiming animations..? I'm a bit too lazy to actually change them myself and re-download the whole mod if I mess up..

Make a copy of the mod folder first. Then you don't have to re-download anything.

ThegnAnsgar said:
Ethion said:
Can someone change the firearms aiming animations..? I'm a bit too lazy to actually change them myself and re-download the whole mod if I mess up..

Make a copy of the mod folder first. Then you don't have to re-download anything.

Ok. Which anim(s) should I replace?

Suggestion: There ought to be some kabutos that have the mempos with mustaches and grins.  They look so fierce.  Current mempos aren't bad but are a bit plain.

Caparisoned horses would add a bit of flavor to the cavalry. 

Ozutsu would be fun, too.  They could deal massive damage but would be heavy and slow to reload, and would have a high STR requirement.

hiya-zutsuandbo-hiya.jpg

Here are the modified texfiles that add overhead thrusts for yaris on foot as well as downward thrusts for yaris on horseback.
It leaves the sideswings unchanged and does not alter anything for naginatas.

If I did it correctly I got hold of all textfiles modified by the python files I edited. Please notify me if it does not work, so I can fix it.

Simply choose one of the versions below, depending on whether you use jacob's animation submod or not, and extract the txt-files in the archive into your Gekokujo folder.

Modified Yaris with Weapon Animations Submod

Modified Yaris for Vanilla Gekokujo

Disclaimer:
I claim no credits for anything presented here, except for having added some lines at the proper place. I did the changes according to Hanakoganei's tutorial, the changes in the actions.txt file in the submod version are due to jacobhinds and the general credit/copyright for the gekokujo files goes to phlpp and to taleworlds for providing the basic files.

Gekokujo 3.0 enhancement (unofficial) =mod compilation=
8606319.jpg

when downloading the updates REMEMBER  - you'll have to begin the new game. old saves wouldn't be compatible with the new version.
[size=24pt]Attention! Attention!

Yesterday 22.12.2016, happened 1 important thing. Another modder, imado552, turned his army against me, Hasegawa_Taizou . And today, 23.12.2016, he won 3 battles, one by one. In the final clash under Kyoto walls Hasegawa Shogunate fell, and all my servants and samurai performed seppuku. So, people of Gekokujo forum, hail new Imado Shogunate))) Joking apart, imado552 is developing another mod, War of Samurai. Sugoroku needs new leader, so, i needed those three battles to make sure that my successor has enough strengh. This is how i give all my power of developing Sugoroku to imado552. That means, that Sugoroku, from now, becomes part of War of Samurai. And all my servants, who refused to commit suicide, from now on become his servants. Younger clans defeat elder ones))) "Gekokujo" itself happened to me))
Now... i wish long life to War of Samurai and... i also hope, all other clans support brave ambitions of imado552, and help him bring peace to land of Japan under his reign...
So, dear players, check the developing process from time to time, while waiting for new mod. Old Sugoroku will stay here, as memory of great pipe dreams.
And yes, it's me on the new submod picture))) Just when i was knocked out in battle by Imado)))
Sugoroku 3.1[size=12pt].12[/size] for Gekokujo 3.1 beta(testing)<- download link (Mediafire)
Sugoroku 3.0[size=18pt].12[/size] for Gekokujo 3.0<- download link (Yandex Disc)
Sugoroku 3.0[size=18pt].12[/size] for Gekokujo 3.0<- download link (Mediafire)
Scirmishers with no random weapon script for Gekokujo 3.0 !!! (Yandex Disc)
Scirmishers with no random weapon script for Gekokujo 3.0 !!! (Mediafire)

Устанавливается чистый  Gekokujo 3.0 потом пастите содержимое Сугороки в папку с модом с заменой файлов. Обязательно после каждого апдейта начинать новую игру. Чего нового:
- большие полевые знамена
- новые лица
- новые предметы
- новые юниты
- ребаланс огнестрела
- ремеш нативовских вещей и коней
- несколько фиксов оригинальной игры
- сохраняйте спокойствие
Скачать последнюю версию Сугороку 3.0 (12 обновление)
Файл, убирающий рандом лук\ружье у стрелков
Все уже переведено Cheatkiller'ом . Русик искать не надо. Он в раздаче.
Here added big flags in game/found :mrgreen: lots of things from all the samurai mods on Warband. Remesh of food, horses, books, firearms, some useful fixes and improvements. No calradian items left. Submod is historical - no fantasy or anachronistic items.
Install into clean(not modded, just Gekokujo 3.0 ) module directory(C:\Program Files (x86)\Mount&Blade - Warband\Modules\Gekokujo) rewriting files if needed.
Pay attention
- there are a lot of mods mixed in this one. This submod is the great work of many people(meshes from russian-chinese Bunroku and chinese 人间五十年加强版, animation from jacobhinds and Papa Lazarou, sound from Pilorama and so on). Here on forum are a lot of people who helped the submod by ideas, suggestions, translating or testing. So better call it "Forum submod". And phlpp has a lot of standarts - that's why many things we want to see can't be added without ruining the harmony of Gekokujo mod. Thx. About features of every version read downpage - in =History=.
And for those who try to read my scribble - please forgive me for my horrible english)

8622700.jpg

8617580.jpg

8593004.jpg
- bearable clan banners
- new faces
- new items
- new map icons
- new units
- cosmetic and gameplay changes
- firearms rebalance (left no opportunity to defeat army of any size by 80 gunners - hardmode on)
- auto-looting doesn't work with new items
- save uncompatible with vanilla Gekokujo

Customization

Guns reloadable while moving only for 3.0
Scirmishers with no random weapon script for Gekokujo 3.0  only for 3.0
Original Gekokujo faces (Yandex Disc) only for 3.0
Original Gekokujo faces (Mediafire) only for 3.0
Old female head mesh only for 3.0
Can be used only 1 from following sets:
Vanilla animations (may bug all the banners) only for 3.0
Vanilla bow animation only for 3.0
Vanilla bow animation + Lazarou (epic polearm animations) only for 3.0
Vanilla twohanded overswing only for 3.0
Can be used only 1 from following sets:
Guns reloadable while moving only for 3.1
Historical nobori bearers v1 only for 3.1

=Reference list=
These submods and materials are already included/used during work at Sugoroku:
Rus Language Pack v3 (Sugоroku 3.0 included) by Cheatkiller
Animation Submod by jacobhinds
map_icons_japan_v1.0 by Shcherbyna
overhead spear thrust animations by Hanakoganei
More_blood_mod by borod
gekokujo_sound by Pylorama
Terrain_borders by Osric
MB_Warband_clear_banners_d_v001 by Shcherbyna
Samuri Hud by Geopelia666
Combat Animation Enhancement by Papa Lazarou
Hair for M&B Warband by Jaymosuke
Armour Improvement Submod by jacobhinds
map_icons_anim_v02 by Shcherbyna
Female Anime Voice Pack by Waha
New female head mesh by roal.yr
Extended item cheatmenu by Articulo34
[OSP]孤独的狼模型商店  by 孤独的狼
And these mods - are the main sources for submod textures, meshes and animations:
Bunroku by Toxic
人间五十年加强版 by sjwl123
Gekokujo - Shogun Edition by Doggie McDowell
Shogun - Sengoku Jidai by woyo-sensei
Shinobi Kinzoku Hasu - Black Metal Lotus by N0ught
Knights the Last Battle by Ulrich von Liechtenstein
Prophesy of Pendor  by saxondragon
Recommended submods and materials
Warband BattleSizer by Janus
Interior scenes improvements by roal.yr
Realistic Sword Textures by PPQ_Purple
Historical nobori bearers v1 by ahseph only for 3.1
NEW Kabuto For Gekokujo by Aruda

=Sugoroku Team=   
Ichimonji Hidetora
Cheatkiller
12ozMouse
roal.yr
and me, Hasegawa
I think its time to thank everyone who helped the submod to appear.
1) phlpp - for his perfect mod; and for his help
2) Ichimonji Hidetora - co-author, brain of submod team,  translator, historical consultant
2.1) Cheatkiller - co-author, author of russian translation.
2.2) roal.yr - co-author, creator of new female head mesh.
3) jacobhinds - co-author, author of perfect submods, first man in the world who really helped a lot with submod)
4) Ethion - for help.
5) Hanakoganei - the translator of submod)
6) PPQ_Purple - for interesting conversation))
7) Coraline,
Sunny Beach,
foxYokai,
firey5,
SRACon17
Kharille
Drax70
Articulo34
Antarctica
Centrophy
and Bobert Mann with his friend - for testing, help and suggestions.
7,5) Again Kharille for his idea of shikomizue
7,51) Antarctica once again for testing, help and suggestions!
7,52) Garry Tomson for testing, help and suggestions!
7,53) ahseph, for his historical accuracy)))
7,54) again Articulo34, for his extended item cheatmenu
8.) Cheatkiller, 12ozMouse and roal.yr - my devoted partners, helpers, testers, and so on
9) Everyone who helped with advices or critical remarks
10) And, of course, all those modders, whos' models, textures and animation were used in this work, especially FALX, Saburo, sjwl123, jacobhinds and woyo-sensei.

Music                                                         
AND i also strongly recommend to use old 2.4 ver. soundtrack(it's in the "music" folder of Gekokujo 3.0)
- but the best music for game atmosphere imho are OSTs of Samurai 7 cartoon, Kill Bill, Princess Mononoke and some Kurosawa's movies
+ works of Ooshima Michiru of course(Hattori Hiiragi Juurou no Yabou, Shingun, Kantou for example. +Tachitsudzuke Ue wo Miyo, Yureru Kokoro, Shihai)
+ Fukasawa Hideyuki(Jidai - Douran no Koku , Eien no Shikaku)
+ Masuda Toshio (Ai no Shuu)
+ Joe Hisashi(The Furies)
+ Kiyoshi Yoshida (Rising sun, Wave)
the song is beautiful itself but these versions seem to be almost as good as original

=History=
in 1.0.... i don't remember) it was pre-beta and only for my own use)))
the first version i uploaded was 1.6 and there were only banners,horses and food remesh + game menus. i don't remember what was between 1.6 and 2.6 aswell.
...in 2.7 ver:
- added new gasa
- fix of banner animation
- changed onnabushi line
in 2.7+ ver:
- fixed bug with troop instead of bandits' rock
- added temple fortress map icons
in 2.7++ ver:
- fixed jingasa mesh
- fixed trooplist
2.7+++ ver is coming soon:
- fix of banner meshes(and retexture for Uesugi's one)
- additional items(2 jingasas and kabuto)
- rename of some wrong named items(sakabato, tokin, nerigawa armor and so on)
- remesh of Kyoto map_icon - now its better))
wow! i suppose 2.7++++ it is!
- all of a sudden i tried to make mino))) and it isnt bad at all. Mino added!!
- spear animation fix and lots of little, almost invisible fixes
in 2.7+++++.... =2.:cool:)):
- fix of mino
in 2.8.1-2:
- i hope last fixes)))
- and - one more level for hired gunner
in 2.9
- chineese nodachi fix
- mesh, texture and parameters fixes
in 2.9.1
- new ketzuki kabuto mesh added
- troop list fix
- decreased nodachi speed
- firearms now are much stronger - oneshot weapon
in 2.9.2
- at last the final banner fix(color i mean)
- sorry guys - here i put all textures and else i didnt earlier(Date helm and others)
in 2.9.3
- txt files fixes
in 2.9.4
- arrow remesh
- bamboo spear remesh
- armor texture fix
in 2.9.6
- added geta
- added merchandable tessens
- added 2 new hidden armors
- remesh of ketzuki kabuto(1 type of them is deleted)
- remesh of headwrap
- remesh of negoro teppo
- nodachi fix(i learned a lot about this weapon and decided to return back to original parameters)
in 2.9.6.X
- banner improvement(+inventory icon fix)
- hairstyle fix
- new faces
- sound fix
- polearm animation fix
- Suguroku renaimed in Sugoroku! At last!
in 2.9.7
- now every clan has second rare banner
in 2.9.8
- bajozutsu added!
- female frame added to every submod armor
- 2 yumi remesh
- also removed "Hyakka" soldier type as not historical
- removed O-Yoroi as out of his historical period
in 2.9.8+
- little banner texture fix
- 3 new map icons
- new 2handed blocking animation
- remesh of demon mask
in 2.9.9
- hojo, miyoshi and ryuzoji nobori retexture
- new elite troop - tsukai - with horo added(horo can't be found or used in game)
- mino retexture
- native 2handed overhead animation
- remesh of vanilla castles and towns
in 3.0(last edit 10.03.2016)
- some animations from 3.1 are imported
- new unit - sharpshooter - added to Oda, Tokugawa, Shimazu and Ikko with their armor (for balance)
- now all firearms reloading time is the same. Rather slow, must i say
- new mesh for common clothes
(1 update)
- remesh of nobori(now at least i'm not ashamed)))
- remesh of peasant weapons
(2 update)
- remesh of monks' robe
- remesh of head wrap
(3 update)
- 3 more faces added
- till i fix the tsukai bug - i deleted the unit
- several weapon parameter fixes
- guns can't be reloaded while moving
(4 update)
- ninja fukumen little remesh
- 1 hairstyle little fix
- shimazu nobori little fix
(5 update)
- shikomizue added
(6 update)
- seoidachi, kikuchi yari and sasaho yari added.
- deleted shikomizue as out of historical period
(7 update)
- dual wakizashi, ninjato and katana added. Dual katana is VERY rare. (all weapons - only in loot)
- dual wakizashi added to all officers, dual ninto - to agents.
- Uma-yumi troop added to all factions exept Date and Tokugawa. They have mounted gunners instead.
(++)
- bajozutsu replace, reloading pistol - not musket animation
- remesh of brown rice (yes yes))
- now there left no couchable spears at all(according to history)
- remesh of ninja-to
(8 update)
- bajozutsu fix when being carried(really sorry for this - haven't checked before adding that bugged feature)
- 3 merchandable haired kabuto added
- Takeda's helm remesh
- all polearm weapons replacer(now naginata, yari, nobori and other polearms are not seen behind the back when carried - these weapons were beared there in no country and epoch - only in hands)
(9 update)
- great number of new helms added including hanpo, happuri and menpo helm types
(10 update)
- hazamazutsu added
- added new warrior type, and remesh of other one.
- new kozane armor type/remesh.
- mino remesh
- little fixes
(11 update)
- 2 more caps added(headwraps for peasants and monks)
- texture fixes
- increased reloading speed of firearms (just a bit)
- village recruits now have bamboo spears
- motsuke koromo added
- kozane-do armor pack added
- 1 new face
- map icon boat remesh
- sound improvement - louder gun fire
- little texture fix
(12 update)
- little texture fix (women face color)
- face type fix for shihei and headhunters.
- hairstyle fix (return of old phlpp's one)
- weapon parameter fix(new spears)
- map icon fix (Kyoto and Ishiyama fortress remesh)
- ugly tree fix
- 1 new face
++ few new beard types
Please, i'm really sorry the updates coming so long. Forgive me! All i did all this time - just fixing little annoying mistakes after your messages and letters. Many thanks to all of you! Lets wait the full update for Gekokujo 3.1 together!!! All i can say - i still love Gekokujo very much. And i suspect, i'll love it forever)) It's big job you know, and we must appreciate it. For example, i've never been in modding. But this great mod made me begin))) Yes, we can do very little for this mod, but we must support phlpp as we only can.

Archive
Suguroku 2.9.4 <- download link
Suguroku 2.9.6 <- download link
Sugoroku 2.9.6.X <- download link(Suguroku 2.9.6.+ all fixes)
Sugoroku 2.9.7 <- download link
Sugoroku 2.9.8 <- download link
Sugoroku 2.9.8+ <- download link
Sugoroku 2.9.9 <- download link
Sugoroku 3.0 for Gekokujo 3.0<- download link
Sugoroku 2.9.9 <- download link
They are not nesessary for gameplay - read about them attentively before installation.
If you like - may use my face textures as resources in your own work.

Ichimonji Hidetora's patch <- download link
This submod requires the Suguroku v2.9.6 submod for Gekokujo.
You should make a backup of the original files first.
Just drop the "Suguroku" folder in the "Modules" folder, overwrite the existing files.
This mod adds 2 new historically correct guns to the game, a bajozutsu (riding gun, it's not a pistol but
a .50 carbinefor mounted use), and a hazamazutsu (wall gun, it's a large calliber sniper with a long barrel).

The Date and Tokugawa factions now have mounted hatamoto troops that are equipped with bajozutsu so they can
shoot while riding).
Some small changes to their equipment and stats have been made.

The namban-teppo (a European arquebus) is historically incorrect and so I have replaced it with the hazamazutsu.
All troops that were previously equipped with the namban-teppo should now be equipped with hazamazutsu instead.

Guns no longer have 100% accuracy, they vary from 94 to 99.

Besides these obvious changes I also made some small changes to the omi-yari, they can now be swung on foot
(they are hewing lances after all), they also crush through blocks because these things have thick heavy blades.
The other Date hatamoto troops are now equipped with omi-yari.
The rest remains unchanged.

Some pictures:
The 2 guns on my back:
mb3_zps58f27163.jpg

Aiming the bajozutsu while sitting on my pony.
mb1_zpsf1dbeb97.jpg

Aiming the hazamazutsu, and the bajozustu on my back:
mb2_zps9f6739fc.jpg

Papa Lazarou's patch <- download link
Here the polearm animations from  Combat Animation Enhancement  are added - they seem to be better than 'vanilla' are, and also added little mesh fix for shortest naginatas.
! suguroku.brf file from archive is not compatible with Ichimonji Hidetora's patch
Installation: just drop in the "Gekokujo" folder, overwrite the existing files(2.9.6 Suguroku ver. needed). Don't forget to make a reserve copy.
here you can find the old animation(+ meshes of naginata) if you didn't like the new one - the reserve copy you've not done
and here you can find suguroku.brf compatible with Ichimonji Hidetora's patch
P.S. Animation is perfect when using nagamaki but little worse with naginata - but blocking animation is beautiful everywhere. After this mod i fell in love with nagamaki - so i think nagamaki-lovers will like it.(this text is written by me, Hasegawa not Lazarou)

[size=11pt]Cheatkiller's Rus Language Pack
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,323088.0.html <- download link
Hello everybody. I'm from Russia and I think there are many people from my country, who want to play this absolutely amazing mod with russian language. I can play English version, but I so like this mod, that when I saw how many people ban this Module only because of lack of russian language, I started to translate the text on the 1st January, after New Year celebration :smile: Most of the text I transladed by hand, but I'll be fair with you and say, that some big dialog phrases i took from Prophecy of Pandora, because they are the same.  So, here it is, I hope you enjoy!
Привет всем, ребята. Я с России, и заметил, что многим людям хотелось бы поиграть в этот шикарный мод про феодальную Японию, но их отталкивает отсутствие адекватного перевода на русский язык. Так что прямо с 1 января я начал перевод :smile: Большую часть я перевёл вручную, но некоторые диалоговые фразы ввиду их идентичности я позаимствовал из Пророчества Пандоры. У меня недостаточно опыта и времени отследить мелкие недочёты, хотя я всячески старался, поэтому назову эту версию V1 и буду ждать комментариев, где что исправить :smile: Удачной игры!
\Mount and Blade Warband\Modules\Gekokujo\

Hairstyle fix + new faces <- download link
How to install - put in the "gekokujo" folder
Just little little fix of Kenshin's ponytail(As for me - that's really importaint) and remesh of native calradian ponytail with flowing hair. Everything you must know - this is better than before. Just trust me and ask no questions))). And no pictures - i'm too lazy
here you can find backup of previous version if you didn't like the new one
0k 0k here are your pictures
(!!! Sorry guys - the kenshin's ponytail wasn't brilliant last time but i fixed it and added 2 new faces instead of african ones - don't get angry
btw - do you remember doc. Jones? i mean Indiana Jones. Remember his friend - chinese boy? Thats his face))))
and don't ask me where i found it) oh, and 1 interesting detail - on the original photo there were tears in his eyes...
here [size=10pt]i think not successful asian woman face - but try if you search for new faces
here [size=10pt]japanese warpaint added
and here [size=10pt]Hiroyuki Sanada added
and here the face, based on [size=10pt]Yomi from Nightmare added - he suddenly turned out to be much more manly than in real life (at least i tried - he will be the only one asian with blonde hair... and no, i'm not a pervert)))

real appearance of Edward Elric))

[size=11pt]Town sound fix for Suguroku
https://yadi.sk/d/7w06yJA7dyjNL <- download link
delete the annoying sound of crowd and hitting something wooden from towns
Installation: just put "sounds" in the "gekokujo" folder
No point of installing it if you don't use suguroku addon

Date's kabuto texture fix <- download link
installation - just put in "resource" folder
needed Suguroku 2.9.6
in the end i just left the rope (no mask just rope)
Date's kabuto fix compatible with Hidetora's patch
Thanks to Kharille, howyouknow215, haitch40, PPQ_Purple

Kyoto mesh fix <- download link
installation - just put in "resource" folder
needed Suguroku 2.9.6
oh how - i found this bug first and thats strange(little part of castle roof)

Shinsengumi clothes(cosplay :fruity:) <- download link
installation - just put in mod folder rewriting files if needed
not compatible with old saves, begin the new game
needed Suguroku 2.9.6
no commence

[url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,323088.0.html]Cheatkiller's Rus Language Pack
(Hecbabrfnjh!! тоесть Русификатор!!)

And !Ta-dah! i think i should do it here: the names of those whose textures, animations, meshes or ideas have been used in Suguroku
FALX
Toxic
sjwl123
Zoldat
Shcherbyna
jacobhinds
Papa Lazarou
Hanakoganei
12ozMouse
Cheatkiller
iskar
Ichimonji Hidetora
Osric
lutar (= FALX)
Saburo
bogmir
syabr
borod
mskimizd
kamina
Tianzhao
血 与 钢
Alexander 46
Andreus As
SithLord
GarreT
rokkero
J12-19
Alkarosto
Baltijec
Jaymosuke
Option
Throttlekitty
Ren
Rosesim
Nouk
Aligeth
Taleworlds
Me
Pylorama
N0ught
firey5
why i put them here? because these are real names of those who we should be grateful to - the real authors of the mod

Hasegawa_Taizou said:
Gekokujo 3.0 patch
[size=10pt]Suguroku 2.4[/size]

Hi guys, im new one)))). Here look what i have for you - *****://yadi.sk/d/Cbfztyk4c9432. Here ive added big flags in game/stoled lots of things from all the japan mods on Warband. I tried to make Geko become alike Shogun I, Takeda 3 and Native warband at the same time)) Remesh of food, hourses, firearms, and lots of fun.

(***** - means https)))
your rules dont allow the new ones to post hyperlinks - so well try this way)))

Downloading right now, if anyone is having problems with the link, just don't add the period at the end.

Er, you know really i tried to make a serious mode. I mean i tried. And please read Readme - i named all mods and submods ive compiled.

Hasegawa_Taizou said:
Er, you know really i tried to make a serious mode. I mean i tried. And please read Readme - i named all mods and submods ive compiled.

Mk. Installing them right now.

Im very sorry "i not andeRRRstand yoouu"))) im from russia(whats mk?). And by the way, the new features in submod are not so great - ive already told: hourses, firearms, several things on strategic map, food. I added menues, nobori banners, and Takeda's helm by myself. I also added my lovely music from different places. I tried to add only LORe things. Also i fixed some meshes and shaders in original resources. Agents and exp agents renamed in shinobi, ninja and kunoichi. Ah, also added yamabushi and shihei. And some more... i dont remember...

Hasegawa_Taizou said:
Im very sorry "i not andeRRRstand yoouu"))) im from russia(whats mk?). And by the way, the new features in submod are not so great - ive already told: hourses, firearms, several things on strategic map, food. I added menues, nobori banners, and Takeda's helm by myself. I also added my lovely music from different places. I tried to add only LORe things. Also i fixed some meshes and shaders in original resources. Agents and exp agents renamed in shinobi, ninja and kunoichi. Ah, also added yamabushi and shihei. And some more... i dont remember...

Mk is a pronounciation for Ok/Okay, ------> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4_tOiLB_Ko

love that cartoon) to tell the truth in childhood i was like Pip. All the same because of my dear mom)))) Ah, so... I mean cool. To tell the truth i added not all the things from resources into mod - you can find all that wasnt realised in bunroku_new.brf from Resourse directory(ah ive told the top secret!!!). I made this mod for 3 months) at the very beginning i was noob in modding)

Hasegawa_Taizou said:
love that cartoon) to tell the truth in childhood i was like Pip. All the same because of my dear mom)))) Ah, so... I mean cool. To tell the truth i added not all the things from resources into mod - you can find all that wasnt realised in bunroku_new.brf from Resourse directory(ah ive told the top secret!!!). I made this mod for 3 months) at the very beginning i was noob in modding)

Ah alright, I don't see anything from the Knights: The Last Battle mod though.

And please, couldnt you repost my link in normal way? In order everyone could download mod with no problems? And please if you do so, highlight the Suguroku and Gekokujo 3.0 words in order to make everyone more easy to search this plz.

Hasegawa_Taizou said:
hm??? and what about run_forward_greatsword_animation?

I meant that I didn't see any items from the Knights mod.

Hasegawa_Taizou said:
And please, couldnt you repost my link in normal way? In order everyone could download mod with no problems? And please if you do so, highlight the Suguroku and Gekokujo 3.0 words in order to make everyone more easy to search this plz.

What do you mean highlight?

https://yadi.sk/d/Cbfztyk4c9432

I'm sorry i know english not perfect. So i use online dictionaries sometimes. I ment you should make your post big and colored. Thank you very much. Ive already got the possibility of using links. So i did it myself, but thank you in spite of that.

Hasegawa_Taizou said:
I'm sorry i know english not perfect. So i use online dictionaries sometimes. I ment you should make your post big and colored. Thank you very much. Ive already got the possibility of using links. So i did it myself, but thank you in spite of that.

Ah, ok.

Hasegawa_Taizou said:
Gekokujo 3.0 patch (unofficial)
[size=10pt]Suguroku 2.6[/size](till updatable)

Hi guys, im new one)))). Here ive added big flags in game/found :mrgreen: lots of things from all the japan mods on Warband. I tried to make Geko become alike Shogun I, Takeda 3, Samurai Warriors 2 and Native Warband at the same time)) Remesh of food, hourses, firearms, some useful fixes and improvements. No native items left.
All respectable owners or i mean their mods are named in readme.
Install into clean(not modded, just Gekokujo 3.0) Gekokujo directory rewriting files if needed.

- banners(like in Knights: Last Battle, but much larger)
- new items
- new map icons
- histioical appearance for several characters
- fixes for arrows, guns, greatswords and so on...

Needs no more modding:
Animation Submod 1.2
Terrain Borders
Blood_mini-mod
gekokujo_sound
These submods are already included.

Download - https://yadi.sk/d/H_Ujs17ocFFff
kiJMbS7HWBcm81IL3KZK4tXqX0jneymAG2TF1Zq-mY_iO-CGnmqfQw3VKp4cVkxabBANUhouWmM42Yq-Nv79cQ==

iuglNICLtH4PKzb1cMrZ022b_dqMGgdQlt9AD80kb8YSqp6s6314Aa1Plnb1bRfL_db4E4OqztYXpwb_nQxccg==

OB2n_gyUuq9ir4aKBfiRiFnb2uILcnPH_xS8odWhkeyq9RI81i09KVi9PSCGUThLs9cAI8G7DbRIkRnMTB0C9A==

syFgz8wBA5T6huy3aEY-mlmuNgZrAP1VIO1UhadZFGe71XtJxvVURWCJHQ8hpUeMlzGts2mBNw8VwqcBjoAm6w==

pp84LtJBmYrb1xpwLvDoQbYSc_OURJcRk_RVKSZ3p-Ptgb-geIeSw5ekcMdVJ-UFXIiDjUm29V8d4FDnAJEQfg==

Were downward thrusts on horseback fixed/added too?

sure my dear friend(not only for yaris => for naginatas too - thats too easy), and also the arrows size and shaders

you may not like some lords' banners ive changed - Rokkaku, Sakai, Yamamoto, my lovely Mitsunari, and somebody else - thats the real historical banners they had.

if you are so interested i can tell that i also changed the parameters of all No-dachis - now they can't be used mounted onehanded(i hope you understand why) but they can "crush through"))
all teppo reloading time is a little increased, so as their damage.(i want to make reloading animation run only when the character stands calm. I dont want to see them reloading guns when running somewhere - if you know how please you can tell me)

i also chaged naginatas - the point where the hand holds it set upper on some of them. And for others i made blades a little longer/doing that i tried to make naginatas more balanced weapons - you know ikko ikki and monk rebels most dangerous in the game.
Ah! one little thing you may not notice either)) i added cartridges visible on characters - thats the roll on the belt.(in XVI gunners all over the world needed it because of type of firearms)

Hasegawa_Taizou said:
Gekokujo 3.0 patch (unofficial)
[size=10pt]Suguroku 2.6[/size](till updatable)

Hi guys, im new one)))). Here ive added big flags in game/found :mrgreen: lots of things from all the japan mods on Warband. I tried to make Geko become alike Shogun I, Takeda 3, Samurai Warriors 2 and Native Warband at the same time)) Remesh of food, hourses, firearms, some useful fixes and improvements. No native items left.
All respectable owners or i mean their mods are named in readme.
Install into clean(not modded, just Gekokujo 3.0) Gekokujo directory rewriting files if needed.

- banners(like in Knights: Last Battle, but much larger)
- new items
- new map icons
- histioical appearance for several characters
- fixes for arrows, guns, greatswords and so on...

Needs no more modding:
Animation Submod 1.2
Terrain Borders
Blood_mini-mod
gekokujo_sound
These submods are already included.

Download - https://yadi.sk/d/H_Ujs17ocFFff
kiJMbS7HWBcm81IL3KZK4tXqX0jneymAG2TF1Zq-mY_iO-CGnmqfQw3VKp4cVkxabBANUhouWmM42Yq-Nv79cQ==

iuglNICLtH4PKzb1cMrZ022b_dqMGgdQlt9AD80kb8YSqp6s6314Aa1Plnb1bRfL_db4E4OqztYXpwb_nQxccg==

OB2n_gyUuq9ir4aKBfiRiFnb2uILcnPH_xS8odWhkeyq9RI81i09KVi9PSCGUThLs9cAI8G7DbRIkRnMTB0C9A==

syFgz8wBA5T6huy3aEY-mlmuNgZrAP1VIO1UhadZFGe71XtJxvVURWCJHQ8hpUeMlzGts2mBNw8VwqcBjoAm6w==

pp84LtJBmYrb1xpwLvDoQbYSc_OURJcRk_RVKSZ3p-Ptgb-geIeSw5ekcMdVJ-UFXIiDjUm29V8d4FDnAJEQfg==

Nice additions to the mod, you should add jacobhinds armors as well if he allows. to make a complete package. Its also funny how i recognize some of the music from the Samurai Seven anime, some Studio Ghibli movie and Hitman 2 :razz:

Back
Top Bottom