Gekokujo MP

Users who are viewing this thread

would any of you be interested in a multiplayer version of gekokujo?

You would be able to join a faction with your friends and fight others over territory and resources. In an open world scene.
leave your thoughts below!

Arthur_Pendragon said:
would any of you be interested in a multiplayer version of gekokujo?

You would be able to join a faction with your friends and fight others over territory and resources. In an open world scene.
leave your thoughts below!
i would love to see that !!

KhivalrousBear said:
Of course it would be interesting!
But what do you mean of 'in an open world scene'? Persistent multiplayer or something like https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=142080.0
i would love to see both !! i don't know if someone will pick up the work to do it but i really hope someone will do it soon !!

I am surprised no one has modded Gekokujo to have multiplayer. Is it not just a matter of writing a few lines of code?

Sky Warden said:
Blitzking said:
Is it not just a matter of writing a few lines of code?

It is a matter of writing more than a few lines of code.

That would explain why no one has done it then. How much work would it be to make the existing assets usable for multiplayer?

Blitzking said:
Sky Warden said:
Blitzking said:
Is it not just a matter of writing a few lines of code?

It is a matter of writing more than a few lines of code.

That would explain why no one has done it then. How much work would it be to make the existing assets usable for multiplayer?
More than anyone here can be bothered to.

Blitzking said:

I've never modded an M&B multiplayer mod so don't take my words at face value, but it seems like it shouldn't be that much work for a basic deathmatch.  I assume the network functionality is already fully handled by the engine, so what's left is to make some arena scenes, change the Native factions with Gekokujo factions, change the classes and equipments.

For a persistent multiplayer, it's...
PPQ_Purple said:
More than anyone here can be bothered to.

Hey guys checking in here! After some rough times i'm Back to Mount and blade and here to say if anyone is still interested i will be giving some updates soon. You can expect to be able to play this before the 10th of jan!

Arthur_Pendragon said:
Hey guys checking in here! After some rough times i'm Back to Mount and blade and here to say if anyone is still interested i will be giving some updates soon. You can expect to be able to play this before the 10th of jan!

What the feck are you serious? Are you an angel?

Blitzking said:
Arthur_Pendragon said:

What the feck are you serious? Are you an angel?

There doesn't seem to be much demand for it. Maybe i should wait till bannerlod.

I stuck at script that send microfaction scene (such as forts etc. ) to multiplayer. Field battle scenes, castle and town sieges, bandit hideouts and village attack/defense/farmer quests now working correctly. Non battle music during multiplayer battle was also  fixed. At this moment multiplayer in this mod looks like classic Battle-time! cooperative submod.

In some cases (I still don't know a reason) it has a glitchy sashimono issues, so in current version  sashimono  was disabled in multiplayer.  If I use pre-battle equipment script sashimono looks great but original code in multiplayer give unpredictable texture/material issues. It never happens with non heraldic materials. As a result  I may try to solve  this problem via constructing more primitive and obvious code  of  equipment without  changing materials by script and using non heraldic materials on sashimono.

Yes,it is. Off course I've tried to add a multiplayer factions as is, but without proper multiplayer scenes (playable , competitive and look more... sengoku ) it looks like a calradian parody. Also we need a balanced item sets with correct item prices: not too expensive or cheap. Althrough, game mechanics on duel servers works well. Adding a multiplayer factions is a fast and easy work but balance is more difficult thing. If someone interesting in pure non-coop multiplayer, let me know.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom