Gekokujo: Images, Videos, and LPs

Users who are viewing this thread

imado552 said:
it seems like the latest(i'm not sure about the version) version of diplomacy had an option to create temp slots and use them for lords in order so to populate the hall you can probably use that to set the spots of lords (not 100% sure put its a possibility) so no one will take the spot of the castle /town owner hope this helped
Thanks! I'll check that out.

Aruda said:
imado552 said:
it seems like the latest(i'm not sure about the version) version of diplomacy had an option to create temp slots and use them for lords in order so to populate the hall you can probably use that to set the spots of lords (not 100% sure put its a possibility) so no one will take the spot of the castle /town owner hope this helped
Thanks! I'll check that out.
tell me how it goes!

I couldn't find the template slots that you mentioned, im thinking of releasing my new submod which contains; ruler based recruitment, custom troops for player's clan, new scenes, about a hundred new items (katana,kabuto, armor, jinbaori),historical appearances of some lords, new shoulder guards for armors (2 alternatives each for variety + armors and shoulder guards from shogun 2 total war), some Kamakura/Muromachi period O-Yoroi and Domaru armors, retextured armors for some clans such as Oda, Mogami and Date, a little longer lasting battles (improved morale and increased party sizes), numerous little tweaks, ambient sounds for battles, new music, new world map village icons, new skyboxes, new loading screens and pictures, 3 types of Kozane armors  + all the new things added by Suguroku and more.. So i'll probably remove takeda and oda mons from the scenes to not to break immersion, and i have 2 annoying bugs (luckly not gamebreakers) that i want to fix before release, if i cant i'll release them anyway. The most annoying one is prison break quest is bugged, when you sneak into the enemy town "walk in the streets" button is not there, the only options are leave, marketplace and arena, by going into the arena and then going in to the city through there solves the problem, (havent tasted the castles yet) and i dont know if its my doing or diplomacy's bug, i read in several topics that some diplomacy versions has this problem, anyways its not the right topic to talk about these so instead i'll leave some screenshots (from the submod)  :grin:

mb_warband_old_2017_01_31_00_36_44_12.png

mb_warband_old_2017_01_31_00_36_47_31.png

mb_warband_old_2017_01_31_05_00_41_94.png

P.S I'll announce the mod if im happy with its content.

And if you are not, could you at least use the beautiful scenes you have and just cobble them together as a reskin for the existing castle keep interiors? They all look the same now and are bland as hell?

PPQ_Purple said:
And if you are not, could you at least use the beautiful scenes you have and just cobble them together as a reskin for the existing castle keep interiors? They all look the same now and are bland as hell?
I can certainly do that. Atleast I'll do that to famous castles like Sinpu, Nagashino etc, I'll use the scenes in the screenshots for Capital city interiors , and I'll edit other castle interiors, and I'll probably release the whole mod pack soon (trying to fix the bugs right now).

Coraline said:
Beautiful!  What battlefield UI are you using to get that "Odds" Display in game?

Well, its Melphiz Submod ( i merged my mod with it) it has this "odds" bar and also many other cool features.

No more colourless flora!!
mb_warband_old_2017_02_05_03_06_25_98.png

mb_warband_old_2017_02_05_03_08_14_10.png

mb_warband_old_2017_02_05_03_47_33_47.png

mb_warband_old_2017_02_05_04_18_51_57.png

mb_warband_old_2017_02_05_11_44_43_45.png

mb_warband_old_2017_02_05_11_47_56_95.png

mb_warband_old_2017_02_05_11_48_10_00.png

Aruda said:
Coraline said:
Beautiful!  What battlefield UI are you using to get that "Odds" Display in game?

Well, its Melphiz Submod ( i merged my mod with it) it has this "odds" bar and also many other cool features.

No more colourless flora!!
mb_warband_old_2017_02_05_03_06_25_98.png

mb_warband_old_2017_02_05_03_08_14_10.png

mb_warband_old_2017_02_05_03_47_33_47.png

mb_warband_old_2017_02_05_04_18_51_57.png

mb_warband_old_2017_02_05_11_44_43_45.png

mb_warband_old_2017_02_05_11_47_56_95.png

mb_warband_old_2017_02_05_11_48_10_00.png
Aruda said:
Very soon the whole mod will be yours!

A battle against the Date

mb_warband_old_2017_02_03_05_14_21_19.png

mb_warband_old_2017_02_04_00_28_36_65.png

mb_warband_old_2017_02_04_00_28_51_03.png

mb_warband_old_2017_02_04_00_41_50_95.png

mb_warband_old_2017_02_04_00_45_42_40.png

mb_warband_old_2017_02_02_01_43_04_53.png

Glad to hear that maybe you can add more features and make it features rich submod (maybe that will help gekokujo get back alive again...)
but really good job

Actually im trying to create ultimate gekokujo submod  :grin: Suguroku + Melphiz + Custom troops for player+ around 150 new items+ new animations + many other graphical/sound/gameplay tweaks. Its kinda like what suguroku does but with much much more features.

I'll make gekokujo great again! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Any chance we could get your scenes and stuff without the rest? I am asking because honestly I actually prefer the base 3.0 to Suguroku in terms of how it plays. And because my own work (loads of alternate alt-history plots) for the game is based off base 3.0.

Well i might be able to provide that. Suguroku doesnt change any gameplay feature drastically, actually it doesnt change the core game play at all (theres no edited scripts.txt for suguroku) suguroku adds new sounds japanese voices, katana animations, new items etc, so i dont really understand why people dont like submods especially the ones that adds more to the core mod, thats my opinion tho  :smile:

It also changes some troop trees and a bunch of other small things. But basically from my experience it's all just unnecessary. Like, I don't really want more items or faces or what ever. But it is entirely 100% a matter of personal taste. Like, what I want from the game is actually more scripted events, quests and other such content. So to each his own I guess.

Tastes differ!  :roll:

And new siege scenes.

Attack begins at the dawn (modded the lighting FX)
7aTajFo.png

jxuoNaS.png

r59Vulz.png

xrr_Mkx.png

kWsyj-J.png

e5DGPsN.png

JlKMaS.png

0MzJppJ.png

Props from Sengoku and Bunroku mods!

About the first scene; it looks easy to conquer but dont take it lightly, i ended up being massacred with 600 soldiers, the enemy had 300ish. Those entrances are very difficult to breach, there is an alternative path though, at the right side of the castle but beware AI reacts very quickly and takes its position(surprisingly) until you go there  :roll:

About the last picture, i only edited the second entrance, there will be more scenes.

Aruda said:
Tastes differ!  :roll:

And new siege scenes.

Attack begins at the dawn (modded the lighting FX)
7aTajFo.png

jxuoNaS.png

r59Vulz.png

xrr_Mkx.png

kWsyj-J.png

e5DGPsN.png

JlKMaS.png

0MzJppJ.png

Props from Sengoku and Bunroku mods!
This. Is. Just. Wonderful.
I don't know what i'm proud of, but i am))) Maybe because i see how my dream comes true)

What about final phase of assault - when you must defeat last 3-5 defenders in the keep? Will you do something about it?
And main thing - when we will see all that beauty?

Back
Top Bottom