Gekokujo: Images, Videos, and LPs

Users who are viewing this thread

Hypo0008 said:
imado552 said:
Aruda said:
I wish m&b engine could handle that much soldiers on the field.  :roll:
do not worry lad you will have your wish in bannerlord !!(with another gekokujo i hope!!)

I'm gonna push it even further in Bannerlord!! lol
lol and i bet we all will lol maybe could you try a 1000vs1000 vid with cav and inf and arch with more orgenized fight i would love to see a vid like that buddy!

PPQ_Purple said:
Anyway, any input on the testing?
i'll respond to you later since i downloaded your files but still didn't got a chance to test them out tomorrow i'll have time to do that and i'll get back to you (university is killing me T-T)

imado552 said:
PPQ_Purple said:
Anyway, any input on the testing?
i'll respond to you later since i downloaded your files but still didn't got a chance to test them out tomorrow i'll have time to do that and i'll get back to you (university is killing me T-T)
Same here. I am working on the final graduation thing and I want desperately to get it done by the end of the month. Hence the need for others to test my work.

850 strong Oda army!  :twisted:
mb_warband_old_2016_12_14_02_29_43_40.png

mb_warband_old_2016_12_14_02_30_21_73.png

Toyotomi joins battle himself
mb_warband_old_2016_12_14_02_32_15_19.png

This is what i call a daimyo's mansion  :grin: :grin: Adding the scenes props. from the Sengoku and Bunroku mods OSPs, these mods are treasures. I wish warband wouldnt place the standing positions of the lords randomly tho, having lord sanada in place of the takeda feels awkward  :neutral:

mb_warband_old_2017_01_28_00_11_06_23.png

mb_warband_old_2017_01_28_00_13_07_35.png

mb_warband_old_2017_01_28_00_13_42_05.png

mb_warband_old_2017_01_28_00_13_56_89.png

mb_warband_old_2017_01_28_00_14_01_22.png

mb_warband_old_2017_01_28_00_14_18_14.png

mb_warband_old_2017_01_28_00_21_01_65.png

mb_warband_old_2017_01_28_00_21_21_59.png

Aruda said:
This is what i call a daimyo's mansion  :grin: :grin: Adding the scenes props. from the Sengoku and Bunroku mods OSPs, these mods are treasures. I wish warband wouldnt place the standing positions of the lords randomly tho, having lord sanada in place of the takeda feels awkward  :neutral:

mb_warband_old_2017_01_28_00_11_06_23.png

mb_warband_old_2017_01_28_00_13_07_35.png

mb_warband_old_2017_01_28_00_13_42_05.png

mb_warband_old_2017_01_28_00_13_56_89.png

mb_warband_old_2017_01_28_00_14_01_22.png

mb_warband_old_2017_01_28_00_14_18_14.png

mb_warband_old_2017_01_28_00_21_01_65.png

mb_warband_old_2017_01_28_00_21_21_59.png
this will be perfect for my mod take for example The Hojo Clan Leader Ujiyasu Hojo and his about 32+sons retainers all lined up there for him damn that would look cool!
and i liked those touches you did with the helmets good job dude

Thank you! There are two problems with those scenes tho, first as i said above, warband puts all the lords in random locations in the castle, so its possible (actually its certain) to see some lowly lords in place of their daimyos (kinda breaks immersion) and second one is once the city (e.g Kofu and Kiyosu in that matter) is conquered those banners and helmets will stay there even if theres no Oda or Takeda clan anymore, but deleting them with edit mode solves this anyways i wish i could solve the first problem, i dont want to see some lord or a lady in place of the great lords.  :roll:

Aruda said:
Thank you! There are two problems with those scenes tho, first as i said above, warband puts all the lords in a random location in the castle, so its possible (actually its certain) to see some lowly lords in place of their daimyos (kinda breaks immersion) and second one is once the city (e.g Kofu and Kiyosu in that matter) is conquered those banners and helmets will stay there even if theres no Oda or Takeda clan anymore, but deleting them with edit mode solves this anyways i wish i could solve the first problem, i dont want to see some lord or a lady in place of the great lords in the mansion.  :roll:
not sure about the first one maybe ask in the Q&A Thread someone might help (i'm pretty sure there is a way since if we think of it how does the engine spawn them in the first place ?)

the second one i think i heard someone who said he succeeded in making heraldic banners he used them on boats i think in the campaign map so using them in scenes would be easy i think (since look at shields and armors) that should solve the second problem

Well i will try to solve the second problem as you said ( i hope) but as for the first one im not good at anything that involves working on the module system and im pretty sure changing things in the module system is needed to edit the way the spawn points work. I'm open for suggestions (if theres any without editing module system tho  :neutral:)

Aruda said:
Well i will try to solve the second problem as you said ( i hope) but as for the first one im not good at anything that involves working on the module system and im pretty sure changing things in the module system is needed to edit the way the spawn points work. I'm open for suggestions (if theres any without editing module system tho  :neutral:)
try asking
if there is something i can do i'll try helping you (of course helping you means helping me lol since i'll use it as well)

I'll try to implement the heraldic thing you mentioned (not really sure how but i'll do some research) other than that i have no idea how to fix first one (i'll also do some research). If you (or anyone) can find anything im here.

Aruda said:
I'll try to implement the heraldic thing you mentioned (not really sure how but i'll do some research) other than that i have no idea how to fix first one (i'll also do some research). If you (or anyone) can find anything im here.
yep sure

it seems like the latest(i'm not sure about the version) version of diplomacy had an option to create temp slots and use them for lords in order so to populate the hall you can probably use that to set the spots of lords (not 100% sure put its a possibility) so no one will take the spot of the castle /town owner hope this helped

Back
Top Bottom