Gekokujo: FAQ, Wiki, and Quick Help

Users who are viewing this thread

quixotecoyote said:
Are there any firearms in this mod that can be used on horseback? I haven't seen any, and while I enjoy firearms, I'm too impatient to slog about on foot.

You can shoot on horseback but not reload. Great for hit and runs. Ride in, shoot, ride out, reload, repeat.

Probably not, since I got ransom for captured lord quite fast.

Question: Sometimes I lose all of my money for no reason... while on overland map. Does anyone knows why is this happening or if it's intended? It's troublesome, when you have about 5K money so you are not worring about wages and then boom you have no money and you never noticed. It shows a message whene you lose the money, but it's easy to overlook that in the spam...

Also, is marrying a companion a feature already? I have yet to get that far but I'm looking for my character to obviously marry one of the many companions :eek:
Yes, if you give your companion a fief.. Then you can marry him/her

EDIT: I'll try to help with the wiki phlpp :mrgreen:

A couple quick questions:

What does the armoury inventory do that your army inspector has? When I only had a castle, I was dropping loot into it, and I noticed that some of the loot disappeared, and that it seems to be filling itself up with padded socks.

I'm a vassal of the Mogami clan, and I'm having trouble finding an eligible lady. There aren't any whenever there's a feast, and when I ask the ladies relatives (checked notes), they say they don't know where the lady is. Where dem ladies at?

P.S. I like the economy balance in the mod. I spent the first 300 days doing town quests and purchasing businesses (about 300.000 mon worth), then my first town makes more money than all the businesses =P. Hehe. At least I know for next time.

flibble said:
I like to mod my banners, and was wondering if there are any banners that aren't used by anyone else in game?

Or failing that is it possible for me to add more banners to the module?

Would like more info on that. Yes. Pray tell if we can use our own banners.

i believe 18 banners are not used by any lords or pretenders -- i11 to i21, j01 to j06, and f21 (as named in the brfs)

iirc a couple of these don't show up in the banner menu, so to play it safe i would make changes to i11 to start (f21 is counterintuitively the last one)

phlpp said:
i believe 18 banners are not used by any lords or pretenders -- i11 to i21, j01 to j06, and f21 (as named in the brfs)

iirc a couple of these don't show up in the banner menu, so to play it safe i would make changes to i11 to start (f21 is counterintuitively the last one)

Thank you very much! That leaves much room for customization, I believe.

Thanks for a speedy response.

Almost the info needed, banners only go upto i7 when selecting for me (thats the 6 yellow circles on red).

Is there a way to be able to see the rest ingame?

Also this is all for SP.

Where do I need to go to be able to recruit Sohei/units that upgrade into sohei?
EDIT: Sohei, as in warrior monks.

GrenadierAreso said:
Hello everyone. I have a question.
I had a two versions of warband. Non-steam 1.158 and steam version 1.160. What about working gekokujo mod on a last one?
Should work, (does for me)

I've just found this mod and I like it so far. I hope the wiki gets filled as I have a couple of questions, the main one is: When I join a lord (as a villager on 40 mon) I loose all my troops and companions, so there is just me left in the army. Is this supposed to happen and can I get those companions back?

Pandora135 said:
I've just found this mod and I like it so far. I hope the wiki gets filled as I have a couple of questions, the main one is: When I join a lord (as a villager on 40 mon) I loose all my troops and companions, so there is just me left in the army. Is this supposed to happen and can I get those companions back?
You can find the companions at the inn (whichever) again. But yeah, it's weird to me, too. Whenever you (re)join you lose all your troops but you can have new troops while being under a lord (it's just a waste of money, then).

Tried being in a Lord's army, got captured, so i'm building my my reputation instead. I do have another question, I keep getting messages like:

"Pandora (me) managed to forage 15 units of food to compliment supplies" and "Your party consumed 16 units of food, 15 from foraging (15 days left)"

So does that mean my party has consumed 31 units of food and I have 15 days left till they starve? Or did they consume the 15 I foraged, in which case what is the 15 days left? I never see the food I forage so it's hard to keep track on how much I have and therefore how many food supplies I should buy. I currently have over 300 supplies for an army of 50 and they do diminish, although slowly. Could someone explain foraging and its impact on consuming food supplies. 

*UPDATE: Joined and became a vessal. I don't get to choose a banner like Warband, are player banners not working/installed? Also, I'm a female, will I still get castles and villages?

There's a buggy thing in freelancer where you adopt your lord's banner and the banner doesn't dissociate even after you get separated from him. For example, have your banner in battle changed from the usual neutral sun banner? The only way to get a banner after getting vassalship is not having one in the first place, so I reckon you have adopted your lord's banner, which has now became yours. Only way to get rid of it I know of is to actually go back to the lord, get back under him, then retire from his army.

Back
Top Bottom