Gekokujo: FAQ, Wiki, and Quick Help

Users who are viewing this thread

prettygrayt said:
I wonder what the author's opinion is. I hope he shares it.

I think he did, I believe phil intends to work on bannerlord eventually. But seriously I doubt we're getting Bannerlord till late 2016. Gekokujo could be completed to its best by then.

Id have to buy a whole new computer to play bannerlord , but if in the future that happens i will buy the game only for the mod. im a SUPER fan of Japan history

2016 is still apparently a big if though. And even then, there's no guarantee that the module system or whatever the SDK will be called is available at launch. And there's the fact that modders will have to learn how to mod Bannerlord.

Yes, but you have to start a new game. Problem is I have no idea what it is or how to start it.

Edit: I found the secret location but dont know how to get the quest started, can anyone help?

Hey I just recently started using this mod and I have a couple of questions , first off how do I start my own faction without starting a new game?  And how is there anyway to keep my equipment given to me by my leader , leave and not be hated ?

Joshuam303 said:
Hey I just recently started using this mod and I have a couple of questions , first off how do I start my own faction without starting a new game?  And how is there anyway to keep my equipment given to me by my leader , leave and not be hated ?

start any prodcutive enterprise in a nearby town and speak to the master of the enterprise after 7 days and you will be able to store items in the storage. If you dont have alot of money there are cheap enterprises to start. Before you retire from a lords service put everything he gave you in the storage of your productive enterprise. As far as starting a faction it is the same as vanilla mount and blade warband. Serve a lord untill you have a powerful army and lots of renoun and right to rule. Then you can rebel against your lord or if you dont want to betray him you can request to leave your faction and take a relationship hit with the ruler and give up your lands. After that go conquer an enemy castle or town and you will become a faction ruler. You can also support a claimant and try to marry him/her after you win the rebellion. If you have already started a faction you can support a claimant to become part of that faction. I hope this helps.

arteofwar said:
Joshuam303 said:

start any prodcutive enterprise in a nearby town and speak to the master of the enterprise after 7 days and you will be able to store items in the storage. If you dont have alot of money there are cheap enterprises to start. Before you retire from a lords service put everything he gave you in the storage of your productive enterprise. As far as starting a faction it is the same as vanilla mount and blade warband. Serve a lord untill you have a powerful army and lots of renoun and right to rule. Then you can rebel against your lord or if you dont want to betray him you can request to leave your faction and take a relationship hit with the ruler and give up your lands. After that go conquer an enemy castle or town and you will become a faction ruler. You can also support a claimant and try to marry him/her after you win the rebellion. If you have already started a faction you can support a claimant to become part of that faction. I hope this helps.

It really does thanks ! But now I am having another issue , for some reason the background music is gone :/ not sure why because the sound effects are still working

Also stuck on the track The bandit quest , I've questioned 13 people about the bandits and nothing :/ it's annoying me I need to finish it for a guild master any help guys ?

you can edit your original post so that way you dont have to double post. Also the sound thing must be a bug. As far as the track down the bandits who attacked travellers quest you will probably fail that one unless you get lucky or cheat. In the future when they first give that quest make sure you pay attention to where the guildmaster says the travellers where coming from when first accepting the quest. Then travel from the town to that village where the victims came from asking anyone you see where they went. You may not run into them but that will atleast get you close to them. If you dont pay attention to that when the guildmaster gives you the quest you will not see it in your notes and that makes it even more difficult. The notes just tell you that they are near the town even if they are not.

arteofwar said:
Yes, but you have to start a new game. Problem is I have no idea what it is or how to start it.

Edit: I found the secret location but dont know how to get the quest started, can anyone help?

Hey, you mind telling me the secret location? I felt like checking it out.

This mod allows polygamy correct? I have spent my time courting a noblewoman and I do not wish to ditch her after months of loving but I want to marry some of my companions after I make them vassals.

Gekokujo Mod: Sado Island Solo Assault

So I assaulted the Sado mansion of Sado, Niigata in Gekokujo so so many times and everytime I achieve victory by myself and after the party spoils it always ends after with "You shouldn't be seeing this" and stays frozen on that screen even though I clicked on the continue selection relentlessly still giving me a ton of mon with no sign of it ever ending (Although the positive side is me having the Golden Farmer achievement for free). And so my clear guess is that I have to defeat every single troop inside the mansion (Which I did about 4 times today) which is supposed to total up to about 76 but always ends in about 51 or 61. Is there a condition I need to do before laying siege to Sado mansion or what cause I really want this issue to be resolved cause I heard that Sado had valuable stuff in it :sad: If anyone knows please either reply to this discussion if you would for a solution or message me for a solution. Any help will do and will be appreciated. Thank you and have a nice day. (Note: This is the recent Gekokujo mod I have downloaded with the upper case "G" not the lower case "g").

KhivalrousBear said:
Yes

Yes, although it might be quite hard persuading 'all lords' to work together.
Once a small clan gathers enough lords they work quite well together. I´ve seen it happening quite a few times, they gather maybe 10 to 15 lords in a short span and then go into a conquering rampage. Recently I saw the Shimazu wipe out the Ryuzoji, the Otomo and the Mori, they are also halfway with the Chosokabe and pushing the Amako. All of that without my assistance (I am with the Oda).

The thing is that, eventually, the clan grows too big. Too many quarreling lords, too much land to greed over. The marshal begins to fail gathering enough lords for a campaign, some lords are kicked out for treason, others betray their great lord and take their castles/town with them...

Hello, i need help with the installing  :shock: . im kinda suxer at this thing  :facepalm: . anyway whenever i extract it to the modules dictionary then it extracts it all nicely but when i try to run it it wont work for me, am i supposed to add this to my old existing mount and blade gekokujo folder or something?

the first loading screen you get looks like native to me then it forces itself to close and says error, there are diffrent files that are not "extracted" ive tryed redownloading, extracting again over and over but it wont work, now my guess is there is probably some really straight forward answer to this n il end up feeling like an idiot here but if i can play this mod afterwards then i dont really care, thanks in advance  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom