Gekokujo - Daimyo Edition (Updated w/moddb link)

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey guys, how you doing?

First of all, i'd like to thank Aruda for his great work on a great mod :smile:

I've found few bugs in the mod. Don't know if it has been already reported, but there they come:

1) when searching for lords in lord's list, you can find a lord called Lady Sasa, with a big moustache  :grin: It's just a male character with female name.

2) sometimes, part of my inventary disappears; i have random encounters disabled

3) when sending Ukon to spread the word i want to be ruler, all my money and inventary staff, gone away. Also, i became Ukon himself :smile: Don't know if that happens with the rest of companions.

Keep on with the good work and thanks again for this mod :wink:

First of all, thank you very much for making this mod. I love it.

Might I inquire something? Where does one find those ninja armors? I'm trying to make a ninja character.

You can try this way:
Camp menu > Gekokujo-specific options > Enable cheats, then back to camp menu > Cheat menu > find item. There you press "access items in range", if you do not see what you are looking for, go back and press "move to next item range". Make sure to have cash.

1. this suppose to be usable on horse...but...
tvnT25J.png

2. horse archer, uma-yumi, have no HA skill.

3. as report before, lord become lady if they change faction.

4. bandit-tracking quest, if the target is some lord, it will fail right after u take the quest.

5. ronin hero seems have low hp. compare with other high rank troops.

minokz said:
2. horse archer, uma-nmi, have no HA skill.

Sounds like they are balanced then!

Total joking aside, I'm really enjoying this myself. I might load it up in a bit to find a screenshot of which one, but one of the Takeda armors is missing textures in my game, I didn't notice it until I went through the Cheat Items section, and found one armor that was completely white. Though I don't know how much a screenshot of that itself would help in finding /which/ Takeda armor it was.

roal.yr said:
You can try this way:
Camp menu > Gekokujo-specific options > Enable cheats, then back to camp menu > Cheat menu > find item. There you press "access items in range", if you do not see what you are looking for, go back and press "move to next item range". Make sure to have cash.

Oh, so that's how it works! Thanks!

Followup questions tho:

1. But where do I find the armor without cheating?
2. How does one alter the quality of the items by cheating?

MaxRavenclaw said:
roal.yr said:
You can try this way:

Followup questions tho:

1: Fighting battles with ninjas in them and having the chance of obtaining their armours and gear
2: That I don't know

Almost one third of retainers armor texture is bugged. Any way to fix that? Whole Date clan looks like moving grass. Half of lords in some clans wear those. Every Yukino****a armor I found so far have this issue along with some other retainer armor.
jYPSeHx.png

AyNYynZ.png

kiIzVpt.png

jJvAPym.png

Langueborg said:
Almost one third of retainers armor texture is bugged. Any way to fix that? Whole Date clan looks like moving grass. Half of lords in some clans wear those. Every Yukino****a armor I found so far have this issue along with some other retainer armor.
Are you using directx 7? Because I used that quite a long time ago and the textures were f*ed up

Cokjan said:
Are you using directx 7? Because I used that quite a long time ago and the textures were f*ed up

I do use Directx7. You telling me there's no way to fix this for directx7? What about other armor texture that looks fine?
I would love to use directx9 but my laptop finds it quite challenging to maintain warband (150 base battle size and lowest settings) atleast on 20 fps. So I either "enjoy" 30 units cap but solid fps or pick up battles to immidiately turn and face the opposite direction so it doesn't end up slide-show mod.

I doubt it has something to do explicitly with Dx7. More like material or texture conflict. I will address this bug later in my vanilla enhanced. So far I had checked yukino****a armor with openBRF and all seemed good. Besides it allows re-assigning the materials, so the conclusion might suggest memory address corruption... I am yet to look into it thoroughly but I believe it could be solved. Maybe even by just re-importing the model. Or checking module_items.py for errors. The worst case scenario would be cutting away those models and not using them at all.

Gaedheal said:
MaxRavenclaw said:
roal.yr said:
You can try this way:

Followup questions tho:

1: Fighting battles with ninjas in them and having the chance of obtaining their armours and gear

Any idea where I would find ninjas?

MaxRavenclaw said:
Gaedheal said:
MaxRavenclaw said:
roal.yr said:
You can try this way:

Followup questions tho:

Ehm, you can hire them in Inns but for battles? ehm.. I say you'll just have to be lucky and hope they're in an enemy lord's party and get the chance to steal their equipment

roal.yr said:
I doubt it has something to do explicitly with Dx7. More like material or texture conflict. I will address this bug later in my vanilla enhanced. So far I had checked yukino****a armor with openBRF and all seemed good. Besides it allows re-assigning the materials, so the conclusion might suggest memory address corruption... I am yet to look into it thoroughly but I believe it could be solved. Maybe even by just re-importing the model. Or checking module_items.py for errors. The worst case scenario would be cutting away those models and not using them at all.
Thanks and keep me posted.

MaxRavenclaw said:
Almost every lord I fought so far had around 5-10 Experienced Shinobi in their army and if your looting skill is high there's a good chance you will get shinobi items. I suggest you hunt down lords with less than 50 men in party since they most likely to have more mercenaries in their ranks. I once fought a lord who only had 28 units alive and 7 of them were experienced shinobi and with 5 in looting skill I got their armor, helmet and ninjato after battle.

Langueborg said:
roal.yr said:
Thanks and keep me posted.
Although I have no idea. The problem does persists in-game only with directx 7, switching to dx9 fix that problem. The problem already exists in base Gekokujo. My suggestion for now, is to replace the yukino****a meshes with something else. So you can play with dx7 for the time being...

Overhead thrust is no longer aimable, I thought I was imagining it but I just loaded up old Gekokujo. I tried copying over lines from old Gekokujo into actions. txt and module_animations.py and anywhere else I found "overswing_spear" but it hasn't changed anything. It headshots more reliably than when I aim it but I need to be on flag ground, anyone got any ideas where to look?

Back
Top Bottom