Gekokujo - Daimyo Edition (Updated w/moddb link)

Users who are viewing this thread

Vonluxembourg said:
Not sure if it’s you or the original mod, but in my file there is constant war.

:sad:
Is there a way to turn this off and make the AI work normally ?
It´s working as phlpp (original author) intended. Some people complained back in the 2.x days about clans taking "days off" so he adjusted it and now there is only war.

Articulo34 said:
Vonluxembourg said:
Not sure if it’s you or the original mod, but in my file there is constant war.

:sad:
Is there a way to turn this off and make the AI work normally ?
It´s working as phlpp (original author) intended. Some people complained back in the 2.x days about clans taking "days off" so he adjusted it and now there is only war.

Bad idea IMO, there should be periods of peace.

Rgds, Oldtimer

Oldtimer said:

Rgds, Oldtimer
I think so too. A month of peace every once in a while is good to restore you armies, replenish your coffers, start some business enterprises here and there and travel around searching for top notch equipment.

Articulo34 said:
Oldtimer said:

Rgds, Oldtimer
I think so too. A month of peace every once in a while it´s good to restore you armies, replenish your coffers, start some business enterprises here and there and travel around searching for top notch equipment.

I agree, It'd be nice to have at least some time of peace rather than be at war all the time.

New patch released : http://www.moddb.com/mods/gekokujo-daimyo-edition-updated-version/downloads/gekokujo-daimyo-edition-20-update-2

Change log :

-Chuurou Horse Archery skill fixed.

-Tamana village scene fix.

-Tsushima fort scene fix.

-2 new town scenes

-New armors for Asakura, Satomi and Amako clans.

-New Ashikaga clan Jinbaori.

-Fixed wrong tree .lods

Hello Aruda-san. I really love your mod!
I have some problem with mine. I actually find out about your mod from taleworld forum. there was a link that brought me here, but the link was for the old version one (Gekokujo - Daimyo edition 1.0).
there were bugs I met.
1) I cannot send gift to settlement (in this case was Kyoto, my center)
2) I cannot talk to my vassal in Camp menu. I cannot talk via "talk to any active lord/lady" (my vassal actually are all companion that I granted fief)
Then I come back here to MODDB and realize that I have the old version one. then I download all the patch and the new version (2.0).

but I replace the old version in the directory with the new one. Is that the right method? or I suppose to delete the old and paste the new?

Anyway, I back to the game and load the game i was played. I dont know, seems work, there was nothing changed, maybe its save compatible?
And the bugs still exist...

and one more, Scripts.txt to disable "controlling AI army" feature doesn't work for me  :sad: :???:

I PASTE FROM MODDB :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

There is an issue with sieges where the set battle size doesn´t seem to be respected. I have mine set to 330 yet in combined sieges I can see something from 400 to 500 troops in total which puts a severe strain on my system.

EDIT: I replaced mission_templates.txt with the one from DE 1.1 and now the battle size seems to work properly (Kyoto siege, 200 attackers vs 700 defenders, tactics 6, 120 vs 180 deployed).

whydott said:
Hello Aruda-san. I really love your mod!
I have some problem with mine. I actually find out about your mod from taleworld forum. there was a link that brought me here, but the link was for the old version one (Gekokujo - Daimyo edition 1.0).
there were bugs I met.
1) I cannot send gift to settlement (in this case was Kyoto, my center)
2) I cannot talk to my vassal in Camp menu. I cannot talk via "talk to any active lord/lady" (my vassal actually are all companion that I granted fief)
Then I come back here to MODDB and realize that I have the old version one. then I download all the patch and the new version (2.0).

but I replace the old version in the directory with the new one. Is that the right method? or I suppose to delete the old and paste the new?

Anyway, I back to the game and load the game i was played. I dont know, seems work, there was nothing changed, maybe its save compatible?
And the bugs still exist...

and one more, Scripts.txt to disable "controlling AI army" feature doesn't work for me  :sad: :???:

I PASTE FROM MODDB :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

1- Yes I got reports about that. I'll look into it.
2- You should be able to talk to them once you made them your vassals.

I suggest you to make a clean install of the mod. Remove the old version, download and install the version 2.0 and apply the patches. In new version controlling AI army is disabled, you do not need to replace scripts.txt.

Articulo34 said:
There is an issue with sieges where the set battle size doesn´t seem to be respected. I have mine set to 330 yet in combined sieges I can see something from 400 to 500 troops in total which puts a severe strain on my system.

EDIT: I replaced mission_templates.txt with the one from DE 1.1 and now the battle size seems to work properly (Kyoto siege, 200 attackers vs 700 defenders, tactics 6, 120 vs 180 deployed).

Thats because of the new entry points. In the new version there are multiple entry points and each entry point spawn new soldiers and that seems to ignore battlesize.  So if you set your battlesize to 300, new entry point will add 100~200 additional soldiers other than the main entry point. Also replacing the mission templates with the old one will remove multiple spawn points.

Oldtimer said:
Hi again,

I installed the latest patch and chouroo still have 0 HA. Is a new game necessary perhaps?

Rgds, Oldtimer
Any change to troops that´s not inventory related (meaning level, proficiency, skills and flags) requires a new game.

P.S Or you could try your luck with the savegame editor. Problem is, that editor can be a bit overwhelming.

EDIT: I just realized that, whenever you break somebody out of prison, the guards awaiting you outside are always Oda troops regardless of the clan the fief belongs to.

Articulo34 said:
Oldtimer said:
Hi again,

I installed the latest patch and chouroo still have 0 HA. Is a new game necessary perhaps?

Rgds, Oldtimer
Any change to troops that´s not inventory related (meaning level, proficiency, skills and flags) requires a new game.

P.S Or you could try your luck with the savegame editor. Problem is, that editor can be a bit overwhelming.

EDIT: I just realized that, whenever you break somebody out of prison, the guards awaiting you outside are always Oda troops regardless of the clan the fief belongs to.

Articulo, THX for your attn.

Will start a new game.

Rgds, Oldtimer

Found bug :iamamoron: I cannot enlist a patrol from garrison via camp menu. there will be no troops in the garrison, even though there is.
X0dnBuTMynmFKLJ0-qkltQ5i-Ro4PV6mAb4GQs9q-BSHdvmV2Zn8sEscSS9H290cYKKpaq-8Z9Fq9AA=w1304-h702-rw

I still cannot talk to my vassal companion via camp menu. And when I rush to aid my vassal in battle, I still have full control of them.
Dunno, I think these two bugs are linked? Is that because they dont have their own flag? *like, an independent proof*
f0oU12hRqJEC2IJquQV6KO_OZYJaJaOZWPfxqZMqj-4G6PvUQLO9APVgQKRlZ84rtmBKRraeZyNSaIY=w1304-h702-rw

See? my vassals are gonnosuke, teruyo, and yoshio

YIsHHT42i4Bj8dpU_xl3EH-wHkAbAWVNrIjRRKKGwfcD7yjGF6mLuLMRn7sEPD0j8JHN9lf2mx9-Eqo=w1304-h702-rw

there is no their name in "All factions" list

SqzhGE0FavDGkpWhjUfYvwO6-Am7x9FuXIVaIYPmc_gvt8axY4lsBS43SSfjhk-QCwDIqPT_PpD1t6g=w1304-h702-rw

nor in "Your supporters" list

eysMwJS4DQAXhcqV3B8TmqCJIVCK5XOzab37DZo0Eo5xdWVPEVq6BwLeADwg9mrkjuicLGUpJYvfaDg=w1304-h702-rw

This is when i rush to aid them. I have full control of them. their flag were red-dot on white *the same as you use when start new game with not noble-born*

HERE

I cannot enlist a patrol from garrison via camp menu. there will be no troops in the garrison, even though there is.
mb5_zpsoxi19xbd.jpg

I still cannot talk to my vassal companion via camp menu. And when I rush to aid my vassal in battle, I still have full control of them.
Dunno, I think these two bugs are linked? Is that because they dont have their own flag? *like, an independent proof*
mb2_zps3mspcklo.jpg

mb3_zpsshpapygf.jpg

mb4_zpsncdfaiqq.jpg

mb6_zps8e9lyd9z.jpg

This is when i rush to aid them. I have full control of them. their flag were red-dot on white *the same as you use when start new game with not noble-born*

EDIT

When I aid other clan, the AI army control itself. then it might be not a bug :neutral:
mb9_zpsrtzpnssu.jpg

Got another bug again :mrgreen: When I try to go to funai, its turning like this
mb7_zpsei0gqbnp.jpg

mb8_zpskgafkfmg.jpg

whydott said:
HERE

I cannot enlist a patrol from garrison via camp menu. there will be no troops in the garrison, even though there is.
mb5_zpsoxi19xbd.jpg

mb2_zps3mspcklo.jpg

mb3_zpsshpapygf.jpg

mb4_zpsncdfaiqq.jpg

mb6_zps8e9lyd9z.jpg

EDIT

When I aid other clan, the AI army control itself. then it might be not a bug :neutral:
mb9_zpsrtzpnssu.jpg

Got another bug again :mrgreen: When I try to go to funai, its turning like this
mb7_zpsei0gqbnp.jpg

mb8_zpskgafkfmg.jpg

1- You are supposed to enlist patrols from your army inspector NOT through the camp menu.

2- Dont choose all factions just search for their name in the list. I heard that it happens in some save files, i'll look into it.

3- They are your vassals. You are their superior thats why you control all the armies. Assing a different marshall. Once in a while you should really go to your town and see the army inspector minister etc. You control these menus from there. They are not bug.

4-How that Funai bug happens? Are you sure you dont click a patrol/caravan etc, that screen pops up when you attack an enemy party. Its very unlikely to have that screen when you try to enter a city. Can you explain the situation a little better?

arlvent21 said:
Just a bump on my previous bug... Some Shinobis are still wearing female yukatas(i'm on v2.2 with v1.172h)  :lol:

I believe theres a script buried in files that overwrites the given items. I'm currently searching it. Thanks!

Aruda said:
whydott said:
HERE

mb5_zpsoxi19xbd.jpg

mb2_zps3mspcklo.jpg

mb3_zpsshpapygf.jpg

mb4_zpsncdfaiqq.jpg

mb6_zps8e9lyd9z.jpg

EDIT

mb9_zpsrtzpnssu.jpg

mb7_zpsei0gqbnp.jpg

mb8_zpskgafkfmg.jpg

1- You are supposed to enlist patrols from your army inspector NOT through the camp menu.

2- Dont choose all factions just search for their name in the list. I heard that it happens in some save files, i'll look into it.

3- They are your vassals. You are their superior thats why you control all the armies. Assing a different marshall. Once in a while you should really go to your town and see the army inspector minister etc. You control these menus from there. They are not bug.

4-How that Funai bug happens? Are you sure you dont click a patrol/caravan etc, that screen pops up when you attack an enemy party. Its very unlikely to have that screen when you try to enter a city. Can you explain the situation a little better?

arlvent21 said:
Just a bump on my previous bug... Some Shinobis are still wearing female yukatas(i'm on v2.2 with v1.172h)  :lol:

I believe theres a script buried in files that overwrites the given items. I'm currently searching it. Thanks!

1- there is an option to talk to army inspector in the camp menu . . . you told me to clean install the new version then. before it, i can enlist from garrison via camp menu, but after the clean install, I cant.

2- yes, I search it anywhere. it nowhere

3- This is a screenshot from my vanilla gekokujo. my vassal companion have their own flag here. I have no marshal, same as my daimyo edition. then its because the flag thing?
mb1_zpsbfpmkh59.jpg

mb2_zpspmi6n53d.jpg

4- Yes, first check, it happen. then I leave it for several days and come back, still happen.

anyway, thanks for your respon Aruda-san. I know this mod is still under development. actually I can just assume that my bugs (enlist patrol via camp menu and talk to vassal) is not a bug, I can just simply assume that those feature was never exist before :mrgreen:. I just wanna share my problem here, maybe it would help. sorry for bothering you, thanks :grin: :grin: :grin:

whydott said:
Aruda said:
whydott said:
HERE

mb5_zpsoxi19xbd.jpg

mb2_zps3mspcklo.jpg

mb3_zpsshpapygf.jpg

mb4_zpsncdfaiqq.jpg

mb6_zps8e9lyd9z.jpg

EDIT

mb9_zpsrtzpnssu.jpg

mb7_zpsei0gqbnp.jpg

mb8_zpskgafkfmg.jpg

arlvent21 said:

1- there is an option to talk to army inspector in the camp menu . . . you told me to clean install the new version then. before it, i can enlist from garrison via camp menu, but after the clean install, I cant.

2- yes, I search it anywhere. it nowhere

3- This is a screenshot from my vanilla gekokujo. my vassal companion have their own flag here. I have no marshal, same as my daimyo edition. then its because the flag thing?
mb1_zpsbfpmkh59.jpg

mb2_zpspmi6n53d.jpg

4- Yes, first check, it happen. then I leave it for several days and come back, still happen.

anyway, thanks for your respon Aruda-san. I know this mod is still under development. actually I can just assume that my bugs (enlist patrol via camp menu and talk to vassal) is not a bug, I can just simply assume that those feature was never exist before :mrgreen:. I just wanna share my problem here, maybe it would help. sorry for bothering you, thanks :grin: :grin: :grin:

your files are messed up download the 2.0 and the 2 updates. that vassal thing may also happen because of that. every full version of mod requires a clean install otherwise you might get those kind of weird things like i didnt even put a menu about enlisting patrols also otomo clan colors shouldnt be black and dont forget to assing a different marshall from your minister.

Aruda,

If someone hasn't reported this yet, I would just want to report this bug I had around mid game. If I check my party screen Nobor Bearers and Spearmen are under the infantry category. However around 40-50% of the time whenever I engage in battle formation or actual combat spearmen and nobori bearer somehow becomes under the category of archers. Meaning, if I click "2" I control not only archers but spearment and nobori bearers as well. This sucks as I lose a wall or barrier to stop charging horsemen and instead puts my archers in the front line as well.

Back
Top Bottom