Gekokujo - Daimyo Edition (Updated w/moddb link)

Users who are viewing this thread

phlpp

Knight
WBWF&S
First Suguroku, then a bunch of different versions floating around on 4chan, then now this (I only found out about Daimyo Edition today) -- you all make me so happy. Thank you very much, submod makers. Also thank you very much, players :grin:
 

Aruda

Knight at Arms
VC
phlpp said:
First Suguroku, then a bunch of different versions floating around on 4chan, then now this (I only found out about Daimyo Edition today) -- you all make me so happy. Thank you very much, submod makers. Also thank you very much, players :grin:
I think we should thank you as Howard P. said. Thank you very much for your work in the past! :smile:
 

ZeusMaryosep

Recruit
Hi Aruda Sensei! great work, and keep it up. by the way is there a way to remove one of the sky? it turns off the ambient of the game its the one that has a circle in the middle of the sky that looks like a kid did a scribble in it.
 

Aruda

Knight at Arms
VC
ZeusMaryosep said:
Hi Aruda Sensei! great work, and keep it up. by the way is there a way to remove one of the sky? it turns off the ambient of the game its the one that has a circle in the middle of the sky that looks like a kid did a scribble in it.
Hi! Thank you! Can you provide me a screenshot so i can find the said skybox more easily?
 

ZeusMaryosep

Recruit
Hi again Aruda sensei! unfortunately the forum wont allow me to post a screenshot since I'm new here. it wont even allow me to put a link for the pic. is there any other way to show it?
 

ZeusMaryosep

Recruit
Hi Aruda Sensei, I sent you a PM hopefully it will show the screenshot. thanks for the hard work again love this mod. also is it possible to have a weapon upgrade on this mod like the  viking conquest and decapitation too  :grin: would love to see decaption here too :grin:
 

Looter

Sergeant Knight
WBNWWF&SVC
I don't know if it's just me, but when I fight enemy parties on the map none of them seem to be coming to each other's aid. I've had half a dozen bandit groups attack me at the same time but none of them join in despite being within range to do so?
 

ZeusMaryosep

Recruit
Hi Aruda Sensei, here  is the screenshot of the skybox



gekokujo%20sky.png
 

Aruda

Knight at Arms
VC
Oh wow are you sure you installed the mod correctly? I checked every single skybox and there's nothing like that and you're the only one reporting that. I strongly advise you to reinstall the mod and its patches (v2.0 + update 1+ update 2). Also make sure you have the latest version of Warband.
 

Aruda

Knight at Arms
VC
http://www.moddb.com/mods/gekokujo-daimyo-edition-updated-version/news/progress-report-43

New progress report!

 

ZeusMaryosep

Recruit
Hi Aruda Sensei! nice progress, btw i tried reinstalling the mod again and i still see the same sky box still but its lesser now. not sure whats wrong... but will still play it :grin: will wait for your complete work and thanks for the hard work! :grin:
 

Aruda

Knight at Arms
VC
ZeusMaryosep said:
Hi Aruda Sensei! nice progress, btw i tried reinstalling the mod again and i still see the same sky box still but its lesser now. not sure whats wrong... but will still play it :grin: will wait for your complete work and thanks for the hard work! :grin:
Thats really weird, i cant do anything to fix it right now because i cant figure out what my cause that as i've never experienced such a bug in my save game. I can only suggest making a clean install but you already did that, apart from that make sure you have the latest Warband version. Also some people out there tried installing the mod on top of the original gekokujo and thought the mod is buggy  :grin: I hope you're not one of them. And thank you very much! I hope you wont have any troubles with the new version when its out! :smile:

Ixzzhaeldir said:
awesome progress Aruda sama! thanks for fixing the mission and swap bug. cant wait to update to Thi. :smile:

Thank you! :smile:
 

WolfWitness

Sergeant Knight
Hmm... Zeus, are you playing in DX7? And have you tried deleting your rgl_config.txt?

Aruda, is it possible for one to add the siege functions of ninjas to other units? I kinda want to give those functions to the Iga Skirmishers, Koga Swordsmen and couple more unit of my own creation.  :razz:

In regards to the recent progress report, I'm kinda on the fence regarding the wound system, I can disable that if I end up not liking it right?
 

ZeusMaryosep

Recruit
Aruda said:
ZeusMaryosep said:
Hi Aruda Sensei! nice progress, btw i tried reinstalling the mod again and i still see the same sky box still but its lesser now. not sure whats wrong... but will still play it :grin: will wait for your complete work and thanks for the hard work! :grin:
Thats really weird, i cant do anything to fix it right now because i cant figure out what my cause that as i've never experienced such a bug in my save game. I can only suggest making a clean install but you already did that, apart from that make sure you have the latest Warband version. Also some people out there tried installing the mod on top of the original gekokujo and thought the mod is buggy  :grin: I hope you're not one of them. And thank you very much! I hope you wont have any troubles with the new version when its out! :smile:

Ixzzhaeldir said:
awesome progress Aruda sama! thanks for fixing the mission and swap bug. cant wait to update to Thi. :smile:

Thank you! :smile:


well after the clean install it rarely show this time so i think its good, its not a big of a deal can still play it other than that. but im kinda excited on the new version though :grin:

WolfWitness said:
Hmm... Zeus, are you playing in DX7? And have you tried deleting your rgl_config.txt?

Aruda, is it possible for one to add the siege functions of ninjas to other units? I kinda want to give those functions to the Iga Skirmishers, Koga Swordsmen and couple more unit of my own creation.  :razz:

In regards to the recent progress report, I'm kinda on the fence regarding the wound system, I can disable that if I end up not liking it right?

hi Wolfwitnes im playing on dx9, but will try deleting that rgl_config.txt see if it will work. will update you about this. and i dont see the rgl_config.txt from the root folder of daimyo

 

Aruda

Knight at Arms
VC
WolfWitness said:
Hmm... Zeus, are you playing in DX7? And have you tried deleting your rgl_config.txt?

Aruda, is it possible for one to add the siege functions of ninjas to other units? I kinda want to give those functions to the Iga Skirmishers, Koga Swordsmen and couple more unit of my own creation.  :razz:

In regards to the recent progress report, I'm kinda on the fence regarding the wound system, I can disable that if I end up not liking it right?

Its possible to change the siege functions but i wont do that because that would completely destroy the purpose of the ninja units. Its already not accurate to have ninjas as the battlefield units and they would become pretty useless if i do that.

Unfortunately no, you can not disable the wound system. Why would you want to disable the system? I ask out of curiosity. :smile:
 
Top Bottom