Gekokujo - Daimyo Edition (Updated w/moddb link)

Currently Viewing (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Aruda

Knight at Arms
VC
Best answers
0
Ixzzhaeldir said:
Aruda,

If someone hasn't reported this yet, I would just want to report this bug I had around mid game. If I check my party screen Nobor Bearers and Spearmen are under the infantry category. However around 40-50% of the time whenever I engage in battle formation or actual combat spearmen and nobori bearer somehow becomes under the category of archers. Meaning, if I click "2" I control not only archers but spearment and nobori bearers as well. This sucks as I lose a wall or barrier to stop charging horsemen and instead puts my archers in the front line as well.
If you recruit your own custom troops assing them to infantry category. Even if the menu shows them as infantry, select some other category then reselect infantry. It is tested, there should be no bugs about that.
 

Gozipete

Recruit
Best answers
0
Hi :smile:

I'd like to report some of the problems I've encountered while playing. I have 2.0 and both hotfixes installed (and latest warband version).

- Each time one of my companions returns from a RtR mission, my character's name get replaced by the name of the companion. It sometimes resets the face of my character. One time I no longer had access to my inventory and I think i had access to the companion inventory as if it was my own. The inventory problem was solved with a save/reload of the game. The name and face one was not (but since I can modify all this ingame, it was not really an issue).

- I don't know if it's connected to the first problem (making the game thinks I'm alone in my party) but all of the bandit factions always follow and attack me even when I run around with 200 elite units. I had groups of 4 looters sprint towards me even though they had no possible reinforcements. This does not happen with deserters and enemy lords who will flee if outnumbered.

- Lastly, I recently joined a faction and was made strategist. When I launch a campaign , absolutely no one will follow me (I have more than 50 relation with 3/4 of the lords here). This one put a stop to my playthrough since not being able to lead military campaigns renders the game almost unbeatable.

That's about all the problems I ran into during my playthrough.

Thanks for the awesome work on this mod, I love it to no end :smile:

(Also is there a way to check the version of the mod ? I looked inside the README folder but it contains files from "vanilla" gekokujo mentioning version 3.0. I wanted to make sure I downloaded Daimyo 2.0 before posting this. Since some of the files inside the archive have modification dates from October 2017, I strongly believe this is 2.0) 
 

Looter

Sergeant Knight
WBNWWF&SVC
Best answers
0
Ixzzhaeldir said:
Hi Aruda,

Can I marry a noble companion that ive promoted to be a vassal?

Appreciate much
Yes, this can be done in default Gekokujo so it should be possible in the submod.
 

Aruda

Knight at Arms
VC
Best answers
0
Gozipete said:
Hi :smile:

I'd like to report some of the problems I've encountered while playing. I have 2.0 and both hotfixes installed (and latest warband version).

- Each time one of my companions returns from a RtR mission, my character's name get replaced by the name of the companion. It sometimes resets the face of my character. One time I no longer had access to my inventory and I think i had access to the companion inventory as if it was my own. The inventory problem was solved with a save/reload of the game. The name and face one was not (but since I can modify all this ingame, it was not really an issue).

- I don't know if it's connected to the first problem (making the game thinks I'm alone in my party) but all of the bandit factions always follow and attack me even when I run around with 200 elite units. I had groups of 4 looters sprint towards me even though they had no possible reinforcements. This does not happen with deserters and enemy lords who will flee if outnumbered.

- Lastly, I recently joined a faction and was made strategist. When I launch a campaign , absolutely no one will follow me (I have more than 50 relation with 3/4 of the lords here). This one put a stop to my playthrough since not being able to lead military campaigns renders the game almost unbeatable.

That's about all the problems I ran into during my playthrough.

Thanks for the awesome work on this mod, I love it to no end :smile:

(Also is there a way to check the version of the mod ? I looked inside the README folder but it contains files from "vanilla" gekokujo mentioning version 3.0. I wanted to make sure I downloaded Daimyo 2.0 before posting this. Since some of the files inside the archive have modification dates from October 2017, I strongly believe this is 2.0)
-Some players report that bug and some dont thats strange indeed i'll try to find what may cause that. Thank you.


-If you helped a bandit party before that is the cause. Warband relationship calculations may be bugged. Dont help bandit parties.

-If you have captured while in a lords army as a samurai (freelancer) that may be the cause. Also make sure you dont have controversy (you can check that on the notes -> characters tab.

If you're not sure about the version go to moddb download 2.0 and 2 updates make a clean install and reload your save. That may solve your problems.

Thanks!
 

Ixzzhaeldir

Recruit
Best answers
0
Hi Anyone,

This is more of a follow up on a question i raised. This about weilding two swords. When i was testing the cheat feature edpecially the "raise an army" cheat. I noticed i was given a new set of equipments. And I noticed during battle that I was able to wield two swords, i believe it was a katana and probably a wakishazi. the other sword for offense the other for defense. However I never got the chance to take a peek at my inventory since i carelessly logged out the game without saving. So i have no idea how or what items to get to have you wield two swords at a time.
 

Articulo34

Baron
WBWF&SVC
Best answers
0
There is a Katana, a Wakizashi and a Ninjato that for all intents and purposes are shields. They are though too small to block most incoming projectiles. I don´t think they have the merchandise flag so to get them you have to wait until they appear on the loot after a battle (some Officers carry them) or use the cheat menu to buy them.
 

Ixzzhaeldir

Recruit
Best answers
0
Articulo34 said:
There is a Katana, a Wakizashi and a Ninjato that for all intents and purposes are shields. They are though too small to block most incoming projectiles. I don´t think they have the merchandise flag so to get them you have to wait until they appear on the loot after a battle (some Officers carry them) or use the cheat menu to buy them.
Would you know which specific versions of these dwords we can use as sheild??
 

arlvent21

Knight
Best answers
0
Ixzzhaeldir said:
Articulo34 said:
There is a Katana, a Wakizashi and a Ninjato that for all intents and purposes are shields. They are though too small to block most incoming projectiles. I don´t think they have the merchandise flag so to get them you have to wait until they appear on the loot after a battle (some Officers carry them) or use the cheat menu to buy them.
Would you know which specific versions of these dwords we can use as sheild??
The latest version of the submod..even the earlier version.
 

Ixzzhaeldir

Recruit
Best answers
0
arlvent21 said:
Ixzzhaeldir said:
Articulo34 said:
There is a Katana, a Wakizashi and a Ninjato that for all intents and purposes are shields. They are though too small to block most incoming projectiles. I don´t think they have the merchandise flag so to get them you have to wait until they appear on the loot after a battle (some Officers carry them) or use the cheat menu to buy them.
Would you know which specific versions of these dwords we can use as sheild??
The latest version of the submod..even the earlier version.
I mean, is there a slecific type of sword that you can use as shield? Muramasa, masamune, bizen, etc?

Do I have to equip two katanas? Or a katana and a wakishazi so i can use one as shield?
 

Gozipete

Recruit
Best answers
0
Thanks for the answers, I really appreciate it !

Indeed, I sometimes helped monk rebels who swarmed the lord of a faction I was at war with ...
I also got captured a few time during my time as a freelancer.

It seems I managed to tick off everything on the no-no list :smile:
 

Aruda

Knight at Arms
VC
Best answers
0
Progress report of the new version of the Daimyo Edition. Please have a look I think you all will like it.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/gekokujo-daimyo-edition-updated-version/news/progress-report76
 

Articulo34

Baron
WBWF&SVC
Best answers
0
Ixzzhaeldir said:
I mean, is there a slecific type of sword that you can use as shield? Muramasa, masamune, bizen, etc?

Do I have to equip two katanas? Or a katana and a wakishazi so i can use one as shield?
No. The shield swords are called Katana, Wakizashi and Ninjato. You know they are different because their stats represent that of a shield and their icons are vertical.
 

Ixzzhaeldir

Recruit
Best answers
0
Articulo34 said:
Ixzzhaeldir said:
I mean, is there a slecific type of sword that you can use as shield? Muramasa, masamune, bizen, etc?

Do I have to equip two katanas? Or a katana and a wakishazi so i can use one as shield?
No. The shield swords are called Katana, Wakizashi and Ninjato. You know they are different because their stats represent that of a shield and their icons are vertical.
Oh i see. Now i get it. Thats why i saw some swords with weird stats. Thanks.