Gekokujo: Bugs and Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

I've released the beta for 3.1

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,305618.0.html

@Rosbjerg -- try and see if that works for you. Your error message really stymied me though, because it's not a usual one for a mod

phlpp said:
I've released the beta for 3.1

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,305618.0.html

@Rosbjerg -- try and see if that works for you. Your error message really stymied me though, because it's not a usual one for a mod
This has the siege bug fixed or not?

Would it be possible to make it so that you receive income from enterprises while serving as a freelancer? I actually started up a dyeworks WHILE I was serving as a samurai retainer and was wondering why I didn't get any money or use up the materials in its inventory for months on end. It seems like a pretty big issue to me.

A quick suggestion.

How hard would it be to let me change my hair mid game? I really like the top knot but since only samurai had those it feels wrong to have it if I start the game as a peasant.

emmm... try to click your character pic in character parameters menu. ("c" button) you can change anything in your appearance there. Did you mean this?

to tell the truth my feelings now are like when i fall asleep in the new year eve. i'm ready to see wonder in morning - presents under the fir tree))

I bet!  :grin:
But, I think you'd have to sleep till September, as the August for me is a month of vacation and preparation for a Study, so I will not have much time.

Great mod and 3.1 beta is looking good but I think I've found two bugs...

Firstly I had a tournament without a problem in Kiyoshi but then when I tried a tournament in Kyoto I had a crash with the message "Unable to find interior mesh mk_arena_combined"

Secondly when I loaded an old save from 3.1 preview (in which I had not yet acquired any monk forts) I tried to capture a monk fort and it said I'm allowed 3 because of my leadership but I currently already have 554 forts.

Amadar said:
Great mod and 3.1 beta is looking good but I think I've found two bugs...

Firstly I had a tournament without a problem in Kiyoshi but then when I tried a tournament in Kyoto I had a crash with the message "Unable to find interior mesh mk_arena_combined"

Secondly when I loaded an old save from 3.1 preview (in which I had not yet acquired any monk forts) I tried to capture a monk fort and it said I'm allowed 3 because of my leadership but I currently already have 554 forts.
I'm going to check out the fort count, but regarding the missing arena -- did you install the patch completely? I just checked the .rar and it should have the required masonman.brf in /gekokujo/resources/ for that mesh

I have a 2,687kb file masonman.brf in gekokujo/resource. Crashing everytime I try to go into the arena. I'll try re-download and fresh install sometime

My bad, it seems I didn't update module.ini properly. All good now regarding the arena, looks great!

Back
Top Bottom