Gekokujo + Battle Time?

Users who are viewing this thread

XenGrimm

Recruit
I was looking up co-op stuff, and I was wondering how hard it would be to squeeze Battle Time (or something similar for co-op multi - even limited as it is) into Gekokujo?

I haven't done much M&B modding yet, but I've done a lot on other games. (Mostly this kind of thing - putting mods together for the sake of server hosting, rather than making stuff - DayZ servers, Starbound, Space Engineers, Minecraft, etc)

Basically, I'm curious if people have tried at this before? (Failed or no)
Would anyone be interested in helping me figure it out? (Especially if you've worked on MP mods before)

Would a lot of people be interested in this as a submod of sorts?

Hi,

I know that people are mostly waiting for Bannerlord to come out because of probable co-op feature.

Gekokujo with a built-in Battle Time is probably my dream mod for Warband.

I believe it is possible to do so as both modders gave us the Open Source codes.

Battle Time:
forums.taleworlds com/index.php/topic,150827.0.html  Sorry, I just registered and the forum blocks any url I post

Gekokujo:
Is apparently included in the mod release according to the author.

If you have modding skills and time on your hands, I would give you my sword in eternal vasselage if you succeed on this one.

Well, it has a workable version right now. Check gekokujo mp topic. Still in process of finding bugs. There are two issues at this moment: non battle music during multiplayer session and a fact that bandit lairs may spawn incorrectly ( in a very rare cases).  Hopefully soon this issues will be closed by patches.  :party:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RS9ATgxfc5CeP2I5tXbAg8UZdLWdbPH6 so, it workable now (except microfaction scenes - random scene instead of proper ones). Bandit hideouts, sieges, towns, village battles(attack/defend/bandit infested ones/train against bandits),field battles now working correctly in coop mode.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RS9ATgxfc5CeP2I5tXbAg8UZdLWdbPH6 so, it workable now (except microfaction scenes - random scene instead of proper ones). Bandit hideouts, sieges, towns, village battles(attack/defend/bandit infested ones/train against bandits),field battles now working correctly in coop mode.

Whoa you're right it works as intended! Can you shine a light on roughly what u did to make it Battle Time-compatible if I wish to do the same thing to other mods?

(Edit: make sure your WSE version is right then the mod is good to go)

Last edited:
Whoa you're right it works as intended! Can you shine a light on roughly what u did to make it Battle Time-compatible if I wish to do the same thing to other mods?

(Edit: make sure your WSE version is right then the mod is good to go)
It was a lazy way of searching outdated WSE version containing neccessary functions for correct work of scripts. I will check if it possible to add old functions in current WSE for compability. Also battle-time readme file helps a lot, then should give attention to bandit lairs scripts in battle time source code and scene files which contains ones. Due to extra purity of gekokujo source code(there is almost no unused code from native) a part which contains changing music with culture in multiplayer was ripped out. I restored that part. Of course process of compiling a module required to add a coop game modes.

Back
Top Bottom