Gekokujo 3.1 -BETA- final version?

Users who are viewing this thread

it looks like the modder hasnt been online since last year does that mean that 3.1 beta will be the end? i usually avoid downloading mod betas and just wait for the "official release" so as to minimize bugs ill run into but if 3.1 beta is where it ends should i just go with that?

Who knows what phlpp might do. Maybe he is taking a break from modding Warband, or maybe he´s gone for good. At least he seems to be ok (he has played some games on steam in the last two weeks), so that´s a relief.

The current beta has some few bugs, nothing major, but might put you off if you are a perfectionist. Go with 3.0 if you want to play safe.

Yo, sorry for being incommunicado for so long. But yes, development is on hold for now and no restart date is planned (but I do intend to finish 3.1 for perfectionism's sake)

phlpp said:
Yo, sorry for being incommunicado for so long. But yes, development is on hold for now and no restart date is planned (but I do intend to finish 3.1 for perfectionism's sake)

thank god! XD i was very interested in your mod but my perfectionism kept stopping me please and thank you

Worry not thought, this mod is far from dead !
If a completely stable version is published, I may release a major sub-mod that changes almost everything about combat concerning the animations, the rhythm, tempo, based on my Kendo/Kenjutsu experience as well as the advice of my sensei, trying to get it closer to that feeling.

Still have some balancing issues I am working on fixing now ; and will rebuild it in the new module system.
Even if the mod itself receives no major update, you may expect even more major submods to come  :party:

Back
Top Bottom