Gaul

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The People of Gaul

Light/skirmisher arm

Arverni Cintas, Arverni Ambaxtoi, Pictones Sriati, Pictones Iaosatoi, Pictones Apretonedes:

g1.jpg

g2.jpg

g3.jpg

g4.jpg

Regional arm

Helvetii Baguadas, Helvetii Sriati, Helvetii Tekastoi:

g5.jpg

g6.jpg

g7.jpg

Regional arm

Aedui Ambaxtoi, Aedui Cingetoi, Aedui Catuuiroi, Aedui Marcacu:

g8.jpg

g9.jpg

g10.jpg

g11.jpg

g12.jpg

g13.jpg

Heavy arm

Arverni Cingetoi, Arverni Catuuiroi, Arverni Gaesatae, Arverni Marcacu, Arverni Marcacu Cavarillus

g14.jpg

g15.jpg

g16.jpg

g17.jpg

g18.jpg

g19.jpg

g20.jpg

looks great :grin:

the only problem is those naked guys there is going to be huge problem, well, at least for me :???:. I don't think my father is going to like a game with naked guys running around the battlefield. not to mention my 4 year old cousin is going to watch me playing this.

hope some guys there will release an unofficial patch or something or I'll avoid the gauls for a while. but anyway, hope it will be released soon.

Clydehelfin said:

the only problem is those naked guys there is going to be huge problem, well, at least for me :???:. I don't think my father is going to like a game with naked guys running around the battlefield. not to mention my 4 year old cousin is going to watch me playing this.

hope some guys there will release an unofficial patch or something or I'll avoid the gauls for a while. but anyway, hope it will be released soon.
where do you see naked Gauls? I can't see any, unless I've somehow missed them. It looks like there's only shirtless Gauls, which dosen't imply nudity... I mean, men don't wear shirts on a beach do they?

As for the Gauls themselves, I say, AWESOME-O

Jadow said:
Clydehelfin said:

where do you see naked Gauls? I can't see any, unless I've somehow missed them. It looks like there's only shirtless Gauls, which dosen't imply nudity... I mean, men don't wear shirts on a beach do they?

As for the Gauls themselves, I say, AWESOME-O
g14.jpg

Clydehelfin said:

Is your cousin gonna be around 24/7 then? Just don't play with gauls when hes there. Is your dad 24/7 in your room? Besides, you can just tell them they are gauls and that is what gauls used to look like 2000 years ago.. or you just tell him they are naked gays and your going to slaughter them.. it doesnt seem a really big problem to me, enough excuses to be made up.

What's wrong with nudity anyway? It's probably more natural to the 4 yo cousin to run around naked...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom