garrison

Users who are viewing this thread

gongo

Sergeant
I disabled auto garrison, but I remember that there is the marshal whom recruits troops in settlements,.....now I've spoken with marshall in clare castle, and him gime me no possibility to recruit...
why?

gongo said:
I disabled auto garrison, but I remember that there is the marshal whom recruits troops in settlements,.....now I've spoken with marshall in clare castle, and him gime me no possibility to recruit...
why?

Your fief population must be above 200 If I recall to recruit a patrol from a manor.

I believe that is another script that is included with diplomacy, sometime its hard to implement everything in a complex mod. I hope it will be eventually as it safes alot of time, patrols would be nice too  :mrgreen:

Notsure said:
I believe that is another script that is included with diplomacy, sometime its hard to implement everything in a complex mod. I hope it will be eventually as it safes alot of time, patrols would be nice too  :mrgreen:

That diplomacy mod is great!

the option to ask the constable (the marshall is in the manor) has been disabled time ago

stevehoos said:
Notsure said:

That diplomacy mod is great!

this diplomacy mod is a stand alone or can be installed with ad1257?

gongo said:
Hati said:
the option to ask the constable (the marshall is in the manor) has been disabled time ago

why? it's not nice?

i don't know, but for me autogarrison is better...although i would like to be able to put in some troops, at least at the beginning

Back
Top Bottom