Garrison -> unit downgrade?????!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

19Molnija85

Regular
Hi guys,

for first big appologize for my Borat English. I have one question. I have on castle garrison (40 elite max. tier troops), i have disable checkbox "autorecruit" on my castle, but my 40 elite troops after short time (cca. 12 days) downgrade tier. I still have 40 men in the castle, but with a lower level! For all pagan gods of sturgy, what is stupid again ???? !!!!

any ideas????

Taleworlds has a special sense of humor lately! I love Bannerlord and Warband with thousands of hours, i am big fan, but from beta version is not game it is social experiment! Damn i am profi tester (comercial IT, no game industry) but when see to credits, so big QA department, but can't see result! Version after version worse and worse!

@MArdA TaleWorlds, or anyone from TW pls. can clarify this thing??? It is feature, bug, intergalactic idea? That makes no sense! No, "Save file" I will not send! It's a generic thing, let your testers simulate it!

best regards
Molnija

Last edited:
Yeah the no-auto button recruit doesn't work. It still recruits and throws out other troops, or achieves this effect in some way. Even with no wage limit if you turn off auto recruit it does this. I HOPE that letting it auto recruit and no-wage limit will keep your garrison in tact but I'm still watching it to see if it is in fact safe or still throwing guys out sometimes. This still sucks though as you need to go around throwing out recruits every week or so to prevent food shortages. It may favor throwing away troops at the top of the roster too, not sure but I suspect it.
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...-troops-to-hire-raw-recruits-in-1-6-0.444931/

I run 1.6.1, with some mods and have not seen this happen. I had several hundred top tier troops in a city among many other troops of all tiers and they stay the same.

Back
Top Bottom