Garrison troops don't heal?

Users who are viewing this thread

I have 469 wounded troops in a garrison and 0 non-wounded, but they're not healing.

Is this a bug? I have to add troop to my personal party, heal them, then repeat until everyone is healed. It's really annoying. It's gotta be a bug.

How long did you wait? I don't know but there may be some kind of time check before they start healing. It's gonna be the slowest possible too since no medicine skill.... maybe.... that would make sense so who knows lol

I have 469 wounded troops in a garrison and 0 non-wounded, but they're not healing.

Is this a bug? I have to add troop to my personal party, heal them, then repeat until everyone is healed. It's really annoying. It's gotta be a bug.
+ I have the same problem

Having 496 troopers in garison is the best way to permanently starve an average city including...garison itself. They are not really wounded. They are starving to death ?

Always buy all the food from a market before you take a city, and sell it back after at a profit #sociopathcapitalism

Castles especially struggle for food because you can't just dump it into the store.

Always buy all the food from a market before you take a city, and sell it back after at a profit #sociopathcapitalism

Castles especially struggle for food because you can't just dump it into the store.
Can you trade at a city if you are at war with that faction?
How do you buy stuff at the market before besieging a city if you are at war?

Well you have to start the war of course...

Buy out their stock. Attack them. Sell their stock back to them.

Back
Top Bottom