Gargantuan fail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
_Logan_ said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dI6mPDCqEo

Ah this is such a classic maneuver. It is almost inevitable every time. The one being trolled realizes that he is being trolled and in a desperate and pathetic attempt to stop floundering like a fish out of water while also mitigating the feeling of worthlessness (which, by the way, he tries to quell by excess consumption of booze and candy) he attempts to to mentally masturbate before his audience by claiming to be the troll.

Might I referr you to this following depiction of your species of troll? I believe the species is known as the sucksalot troll of the ballsinmouth genus.

troll-dance.gif

Please note, Logan, how your species gracefully caresses the speak with the inner lining of their mouth cavity.

Oh look everybody! A trolling expert.

So tell me, how did you find out he wasnt the original troll? Please share this with us!

Also, reported for the interesting gif.

Like a magician or a finely trained lady of the night, a trolling expert never reveals his secrets to the rabble (much like yourself). In the words of the wise Chinese mystic Mr. Chow, "suck on these little Chinese nuts!" And with that I will offer an extended, yet slightly less than accurate quote from the same person; "because you are just as much of a pet troll as he is!" And we shall conclude this sermon with an impassioned AMEN!

Id love to keep this discussion going on, but frankly I have never seen you on this forum, and therefore you are irrelevant to my, including but not limited to, interests, caring and effort.

Suppose that's why you felt the need to respond with your self-aggrandizing failure of a statement that recognized my existence and significance therein because I bothered you enough to make you respond? TROLLYPOLLY! Wait... do you hear that? Are those the winds of change ablowin! Oh holy day, I can see the profile of all that is hilarious, self-contradictory and stupid roaring over the horizon--and thy name is temuzu!

P.S. kkthxbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom