Gangs Of Glasgow -Massive Slash (RELEASED JUNE 29, 09 - New Video Pg.1)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sorry guys, I haven't been around much lately and haven't checked back here in a long time.  I'm afraid it probably won't ever be finished or ported/updated to Warband.  If you haven't played The Old Firm yet you could give that a go, it's a bit more polished.

The download for the patch on page 1 still works for me. 

Flanged said:
Sorry guys, I haven't been around much lately and haven't checked back here in a long time.  I'm afraid it probably won't ever be finished or ported/updated to Warband.  If you haven't played The Old Firm yet you could give that a go, it's a bit more polished.

The download for the patch on page 1 still works for me.
doesn't for me :sad: 

could you upload it to MBrepository?  longer download time is fine if the alternative is not downloading it at all.

Try that link, HunterAlpha.  If it doesn't work it might be because of your adblock or security.  MBRepository is great, but I can't seem to upload to it anymore - it just doesn't allow me to, I'm not sure why.  Hopefully that 4shared link will work now.

http://www.4shared.com/zip/Zzm-xTEb/GangsOfGlasgow-MassiveSlash.html

Is there any way you can release your module_py source for this mod? Or provide a small guide for people who want to update it? I'm trying to convert it to Warband, I can get it to run but I want to update some animations, models, and such.

Is that possible without needing your module's source? I want to provide warband support.

That's a great ambition, but actually unnecessary. I've seen you posted in the awesome Swyter's post on porting; the tweaks you asked for are, I believe, the things that fix stuff like lords wielding invisi-sticks in castle scenes. The broom-in-the-face thing is a bit of a problem too, but I can live with it, at least.

Actually, if Flanged allows you to update it unofficially, contact me, and I will get you transparent riot shields. I'd love to see this mod alive, even if it means it being merely zombified.

Back
Top Bottom