Resolved Gangleader need weapons bug (and a small Encylopedia thing)

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.4
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

ThorheimAP

Recruit
So when I do the Gangleader need weapons quest it keeps taking ALL my weapons.

Bought the 16 axes he wanted, handed in the quest and... all my crafted Javelins and my smithed polearm was gone.
This has happened 3 times now.

Also a note: The Encylopedia (press N)doesnt show the correct skills on companions. Often when I hire one they almost always seem to have another skill ready.
Like I invited one of The Smiths, it didnt say he had 50/60 in Athletics. I cant remember names, but same goes for others, one has 40 in scouting, another 40-50 in trade. Aswell sometimes when you go and do the Find Daughter quest, I have seen the daughter becoming a companion for hire, but the Encylopedia doesnt show any skill on her.
Is this intended?

Last edited:
Hi, I'm forwarding the Gang Leader Needs Weapons quest bug to the QA team for further investigation. However, please create a separate thread for the Encyclopedia bug. Additionally, upload a save file where we can observe that a companion has a different skill when hired to upload.taleworlds.com. Please paste the link to the newly created thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

Sorry about the mix. um, I uploaded it. Where do I find the link? I could just use another website for quicker mangement.

I've found the file you have uploaded with the link to this thread correctly, no worries. However, you have uploaded a screenshot. Can you upload your save file after creating a new thread for the encyclopedia bug as well?

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom