Resolved Gang leader need weapons...

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.8
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
I did this quest many time already and now Gang leader is asking me for 400 one hand axes and is offering 6.5k (~16 per axe).
This quest stack at 6.5k reword since they ask for 200 axes.

At the same time when gang leader is asking for recruits it is always 16 of them (I have raised a separate tread highlighting that the quest don't specify the number of recruit required until we accept the quest and go to the details to check).

Hey, can you reproduce the issue with the "gang leader needs weapons" quest on an unmodded, new campaign? If the issue is persistent please send the new save file to me via Ticket. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. I will inform the devs about both the issue. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom