Gamescom - Combat?? - Full Thoughts.

Currently Viewing (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terrible_Swordsman

Master Knight
Best answers
Dryykon said:
I was merely speculating how to make the game more realistic. It would look hideous and glitchy and I'd prefer it the way it is now.
That pretty much sums up almost everything I've read on this thread lol

Partizan_Rusi

Squire
Best answers
Now even M&B clone with bad combat have fixed hitboxes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOe9cf6b1is

While TW making bs where wooden shaft instakilling people :

Very bad TW.
http://i.imgur.com/Fv2lw6V.gif

Partizan_Rusi

Squire
Best answers
Rake said:
Sen405 said:
Oh god Part is back..
Also, I do love how you give light to what most of us do NOT want, a realistic combat game that is bad lol
Except nothing of it can be count as realistic from fencing pov. What you do not want is skill cap increase I suppose. Maybe because game will be slightly harder than chain lmb-rmb in the face of the enemy and other such BS, or maybe you just afraid of any change. There is such charactereristic like conservative.

Danate said:
Go away kid.
We don't need a bad players opinion.
Salty fanboys at its finest  :lol:  I'm not going anywhere, biach pls.

Keller

Sergeant Knight
WB
Best answers
Well just look at how characters are moving in your videos... It's so slow. You would just fall asleep after few minutes of gameplay zZz

Partizan_Rusi

Squire
Best answers
Keller said:
Well just look at how characters are moving in your videos... It's so slow. You would just fall asleep after few minutes of gameplay zZz
What videos ? If gifs, its just slow-mo.

Golradir said:
stop being a scrub, partizan guy
:lol:
http://i.imgur.com/Hd4c6F3.gif

Sjaeles

Master Knight
Best answers
Those are some awful animations, kind of makes the game not very... what's the word... realistic.

Danate

Master Knight
Best answers
Ft7 me kid i'll  D E S T R O Y  Y O U  !!!!

Seriously though most people talking here play competitive. Not some single player **** clan.

We don't want you here mortal.

Orion

Still Not Worthy
Global Moderator
M&BWBWF&SNW
Best answers
Partizan_Rusi said:
Except nothing of it can be count as realistic from fencing pov. What you do not want is skill cap increase I suppose. Maybe because game will be slightly harder than chain lmb-rmb in the face of the enemy and other such BS, or maybe you just afraid of any change. There is such charactereristic like conservative.
You said this **** before. It was wrong then, and it's wrong now. Being opposed to suggested changes DOES NOT mean we are opposed to more challenge, or change in general.

You clearly haven't learned ****-all since October. **** off. I, for one, will not rehash this moronic **** parade with you.

Keller

Sergeant Knight
WB
Best answers
Partizan_Rusi said:
Keller said:
What videos ? If gifs, its just slow-mo.
You posted a youtube link  :facepalm:

Alene

The Queen of Diamonds
Archduke
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
This thread is so full of anger and hate...

*puts the lid on, locks it and throws away the key*

Stay there anger, stay there hate. Never come out!

Status
Not open for further replies.