Gamescom 2020 Online Event

Currently viewing this thread:

XDaron

Knight at Arms
Best answers
only four Gamescom Champion Badges... imagine if someone were to get all four of them, he would become... the true champion

Last edited:

Aura (Zaffa)

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Best answers
Feeling like no modding tools this month.

Why must the wool always be pulleth across mine eyes?

Look forward to the developer stream in any case.

Davic

Master Knight
WBNW
Best answers
Feeling like no modding tools this month.

Why must the wool always be pulleth across mine eyes?

Look forward to the developer stream in any case.
Maybe they'll shadowdrop them during the stream. Probably best not to get your hopes up though.

Alyss

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
where can we see the face competition theme announcement?

EDIT: it's on facebook

Last edited:

Wojski

Regular
WBWF&SNW
Best answers
where exacly the main theme for character competition is realeased? some1 said on the facebook, but couldn't find one, since I do not own fb account ( I had to use my fiance's one)

dijiTurk

Knight at Arms
WBNWVCM&BWF&S
Best answers
where exacly the main theme for character competition is realeased? some1 said on the facebook, but couldn't find one, since I do not own fb account ( I had to use my fiance's one)
U can see at mount and blade Twitter account. Theme is 'sidekick'

azakhi

Internal Tools Dev
Developer
M&BWBWF&S
Best answers
does it really END at 1am. I heard from others it goes from 1:00-0:00
Yes. They might have started a game before 1 AM and ended after. That can lead to thinking it ends earlier but it ends at 1 AM exactly. I keep monitoring the services that track players and those services stop tracking that day's event exactly at 1 AM.

sfscriv

Recruit
Best answers
Notification to mobilize Bannerlord fans posted on the 26 August for an event held on the 27 - 29 AUG Cologne, Germany. How are you suppose to make travel arrangements in such a ridiculously short period of time?

Namakan

Master Knight
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Notification to mobilize Bannerlord fans posted on the 26 August for an event held on the 27 - 29 AUG Cologne, Germany. How are you suppose to make travel arrangements in such a ridiculously short period of time?
Your other posts don't look like troll posts, so why start with it now?