Gamescom 2020 Event Winners

Users who are viewing this thread

You can find a list of the winners from the Gamescom events below!

Thursday 27/08/20:
Character Portrait Competition
Winner: Bilal33890946
Theme: Battle Hardened
Egda3hzX0Ao35Pm.jpg
Top kills in Captain mode (party)
Winner: DadFneih
EgdtMQDXYAYCoBH.jpg

Top Ten:
NameKills
[SkBr] DadFneih5216
Dadead#Bidas3260
[RUBEN] Big Pat2670
海棠落1848
[PBS] Chenk [WoV]1757
PLANTROON1540
[SkBr] GrendelFromDC1469
Dirtshrimp1362
Abilay Khan1323
bosco1294

Friday 28/08/20:
Winner: Levente Horváth
Theme: Philosopher
EgizWJ7XcAItUdH.jpg
Top kills in Skirmish mode (party)
Winner: Hairless the Fool
Egi5gp9XgAoNbKo.jpg

Top Ten:
NameKills
Hairless the Fool1070
♛AXDER The Strength910
Woj Le Chariot909
[DM] Entral the Emperor836
[Arne]509
Akabure297
派大塔292
塞纳波273
Spooky266
MAIKLE196

Saturday 29/08/20:
Winner: Cem Temeltaş
Theme: Sidekick
EgoGiAnXsAAmkkL.jpg
Top kills in Captain mode (solo)
Winner: Goldry Bluszco
EgoGwr8XgAMeeCJ.jpg

Top Ten:
NameKills
Goldry Bluszco5566
[LoV] Forbes4984
Grimm4896
Brandis4876
Abilay Khan4729
3t3rnal4610
[PBS] Chenk [WoV]4584
Brolex3205
bosco3177
Rin3124

Sunday 30/08/20:
Winner: vickie21579
Theme: Machiavellian
EgszgtuWkAAlYqi.jpg
Top kills in Skirmish mode (solo)
Winner: {INFAMOUS} 1or3
EgtJ83IWAAEhkZS.jpg

Top Ten:
NameKills
{INFAMOUS} 1or31368
Akabure1195
Woj Le Chariot1180
{INFAMOUS} APRIKOSENMANN1131
Rangah1120
Axder SIŁA KURWA931
Zettaiken the Death649
大鸡鸡男孩星影637
Shinvon Wings566
Einarcf371

Last edited:
As you can see from below, the last portrait competition's winner is wrong choice. I object.

"
How do I enter?
Each competition will start daily at 14:30 CEST when we announce the theme, and it will end at 22:30 CEST. You will need to share a screenshot of your character’s face from the character creation screen on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram, (make sure to mention/tag us and use the #ButterlordsWanted) as well as the FaceKey of the character.
"

more clear:

"You will need to share a screenshot of your character’s face from the character creation screen.."

The wrong winner did not share his screenshot from character creation screen. He just shared different screenshots from game's inside, which is wrong, and should be eliminated..

The other option closest to winning should win, if the conditions are met.
And cem should take consolation prize for the fault.

Participation condition error:
LiWw0.png

Conditions here:
ZJLTa.png

Participation without using the original and requested screenshot that can be used in the winner announcement.
XE8lK.jpg

@Callum

Last edited:
As you can see from below, the last portrait competition's winner is wrong choice. I object.

"
How do I enter?
Each competition will start daily at 14:30 CEST when we announce the theme, and it will end at 22:30 CEST. You will need to share a screenshot of your character’s face from the character creation screen on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram, (make sure to mention/tag us and use the #ButterlordsWanted) as well as the FaceKey of the character.
"

more clear:

"You will need to share a screenshot of your character’s face from the character creation screen.."

The wrong winner did not share his screenshot from character creation screen. He just shared different screenshots from game's inside, which is wrong, and should be eliminated..

LiWw0.png

Conditions here:
ZJLTa.png

Participation without using the original and requested screenshot that can be used in the winner announcement.
XE8lK.jpg

@Callum
+1

There's a lot of precisions for the portrait competition but not a lot for the others, the kill challenges ... As someone asked, "can you play on differents serv area during the day ? "All day long" means from midnight to midnight ? How do I know if my kills are really recorded for the day challenge ? I have to register to something ?" and so on.
Btw, can we get the list of the top players of saturday ? I can't wait to see the meaning of "close competition" in the facebook post x)

There's a lot of precisions for the portrait competition but not a lot for the others, the kill challenges ... As someone asked, "can you play on differents serv area during the day ? "All day long" means from midnight to midnight ? How do I know if my kills are really recorded for the day challenge ? I have to register to something ?" and so on.
Btw, can we get the list of the top players of saturday ? I can't wait to see the meaning of "close competition" in the facebook post x)

I think each competition day could have set for different servers(EU for first day, NA second etc)
And for not all day long, but recording for "3 hours(ie.)" (of course with a clear time range)

These two things could clear all complaints.

"
How do I enter?
"

more clear:

+1, his character is pretty "meh" too

As @Vǫlsungr , we can now "show our character's face" at any place in game (menü, in-game or character creation screen), they just need a facekey + face?. No matter where is it from, or how other participants joins the competition as write in "How do i enter?" in FAQ.

I think i can go further with this new approach..

I have facekey for this guy + and his face can be seen here:

HzX16.jpg

Juri can just took code, and use character face as in its' character creation screen at winner announcement. New thing.

Last edited:
Imagine winning and then still being salty that someone else won too.
You weren't going to win twice, regardless if you followed the submission format or not.

Last edited:
I was salty because of Taleworlds, yes. But, at least, i could express myself within their quiet attitude. Little relaxing.
Your point was good for complaining it defend others rights but being salty or mad makes things go harder and it can make you invidious sometimes.

I’d say this was the first event it’s okay to make little oversight

You can find a list of the winners from the Gamescom events below!

Thursday 27/08/20:
Winner: Bilal33890946
Theme: Battle Hardened
View attachment 161651
Top kills in Captain Mode (party)
Winner: DadFneih
View attachment 161652

Top Ten:
NameKills
[SkBr] DadFneih5216
Dadead#Bidas3260