?Gamescom 2019 (20-24 August)

Users who are viewing this thread

Vesper_ said:
Wars
6AKQ4kP.png

Ah... This is so satisfying. Keeping track of how a conflict is going is nigh impossible in WB, all you know is the number of castles and a vague notion on who has been winning the battles. Of course that's more realistic, but it is more satisfying to see your victories actually make a dent in the enemy manpower. I have to say, WE and Battania are more evenly matched than I'd have thought.
It also somewhat irks me that the wars aren't ordered by faction. That list should go:
Aserai VS Khuzait
Aserai VS Southern Empire
Khuzait VS Aserai
Khuzait VS Northen Empire
And so on.

Dayez said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpK5tVfl3qI
This Rimmy guy is starting to get on my nerves. He got his card (i dont know how because he wasnt at gamescom), starts recording immediately , streaming and monetizing, makes fun of with his teenage friends, and on top of that, makes an edit i  which he makes fun of the game.

Totaly undeserving.

Never heard of him before, but now ill remember not to click on any of his videos, not even by accident.

Piconi said:
Dayez said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpK5tVfl3qI
This Rimmy guy is starting to get on my nerves. He got his card (i dont know how because he wasnt at gamescom), starts recording immediately , streaming and monetizing, makes fun of with his teenage friends, and on top of that, makes an edit i  which he makes fun of the game.

Totaly undeserving.

Never heard of him before, but now ill remember not to click on any of his videos, not even by accident.

Dont worry he is from Australia so he has 344 ping. He is definitely not having fun. :shifty:

Amari said:
He makes a few jokes, but he's clearly enjoying and loving the game. A fan of his gave him a key. Jeez, let people enjoy things.
There's even a snippet when he asks about whether there was an NDA and he dropped the stream the moment he was asked to do so.

Don't hate too much, he's clearly excited about playing Bannerlord at last.

Vesper_ said:

New gameplay without commentary.

At 06:08 the song that starts playing is the same as in The Guild 2 Renaissance ! One of my favourite games and that soundtrack is amazing for RPGs :grin:

Do not look here said:
There's even a snippet when he asks about whether there was an NDA and he dropped the stream the moment he was asked to do so.
He knew there was an NDA, he rushed it and ofc he cut it when he was asked.
Nevermind, i know what i think of him now.

hi  :oops: , my first post here but  i  have been browsing this forum since the butter age  :lol:
ـــ
i want to ask question  after  i sign in the closed beta how long should i wait before i drop the idea that i will get a key ! :cry: , how long the closed beta will continue ?!

thanks  :oops:

Weaklion said:
hi  :oops: , my first post here but  i  have been browsing this forum since the butter age  :lol:
ـــ
i want to ask question  after  i sign in the closed beta how long should i wait before i drop the idea that i will get a key ! :cry: , how long the closed beta will continue ?!

You should have dropped it before signing mate  :mrgreen:

Weaklion said:
ـــ

We have no clue. We can only be patient... They might never announce invite waves. Certainly don't expect it any time soon, they have more than enough work with Gamescom and the beta-testers they gathered in it.

KhergitLancer99 said:
Weaklion said:
ـــ

You should have dropped it before signing mate  :mrgreen:

nooo  :cry: :cry:  how can i sleep now  :dead:

Z0mbiN3 said:
Weaklion said:
ـــ

We have no clue. We can only be patient... They might never announce invite waves. Certainly don't expect it any time soon, they have more than enough work with Gamescom and the beta-testers they gathered in it.

then we have to wait till the open beta , but i hope we got to play it before 

I'm going to mention this here seeing as I cannot think of a better place.

Where on earth has the large draping banners gone from the lances and the battle horns denoting orders?

Dammit please don't tell me they have got rid of them, they added to the atmosphere of battle rather than detract from it and don't forget, this is BANNERlord afterall.

For reference : https://youtu.be/yXDWrOFrnjQ?t=388

So here's an interesting tidbit, the new empire logo hasn't been implemented quite in all places of the game yet.

unknown.png

unknown.png

So the wars screen was probably implemented before the style change.

Back
Top Bottom