Version number
e1.7.2
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Paving

Recruit
Summary: The game keeps crashing. Sometimes after 5 minutes sometime after 10 minutes. Sometimes I can play for 3 or 4 hours. I suspect it has something to do with the save games. It always shows an error message afterwards. "The application encountered a problem...."
Since I am using GeForce now I cannot post any logs.
How to Reproduce: To guarantee a crash just go to any Tavern and the games crashes. It still crashes randomly though.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No cheats or mods.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GeForce Now - Taiwan Server
Epic Games

You were not able to get the crash id while playing in GeForceNow right?
Unfortunately we can't get the files we need from the users who play from GeforceNow.
Unfortunately, that is the case. But when the game crashes it gives you the option to send a report to Talewords, so I guess you probably should have received the report somewhere.

You were not able to get the crash id while playing in GeForceNow right?
Unfortunately we can't get the files we need from the users who play from GeforceNow.
So you're saying that you won't fix this issue and are fine with the game not being playable on GeForce Now? While acknowledging that it's not even possible to report the problem correctly?

Just launch GFN (it's free), launch Bannerlord and enter any town.. 90 % of the time the game crashes in less than 60 sec. Just tried it with a fresh sandbox start.

To be more specific in my case the game doesn't crash, it freezes (every time entering a town scene). No other way out than force quitting GFN so no crash report.

Back
Top Bottom