Computer Specs:
GPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.60 GHz
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): free 400GB

Dear Taleworlds,

Unfortunately im not able to play MaB2 at all, as soon as i try to move a character it crashes, i have submited everything what was required please let me know if you need anything else to help me out with fixing this issue

Dear Taleworlds,

Is there any development for the following case? Im still kind of not able to move my character.

best regards
Aleksei Markov

Dear Taleworlds,
Since i have reported the problem been 2 month now, I would like kindly to ask you if there is any improvement regarding the case ? Just to clarify, I am not able to move character at all the game crashes, so means im not able to play it at all. If there is no solution I would like to apply for the money refound and follow official complain procedure.

Best regards
Aleksei Markov

Dear Taleworld,

Unfortunately it is impossible that this will be the reason for my case due that i know no cheats. I even didn't know that any of the cheats are existing for this game. Please let me know how the game can be fixed or maybe there is other files i can send you that will show that nothong has been done.
Should I send you maybe one more time the report ?

Best regards
Aleksei Markov

Sure i will do it straight away, also I wanted to mention that i have feeling that crashing started from that i have changed "resolution" in the video sittings of the game the same as refresh rate of monitor. Who knows maybe Video Graphics Settings could affect that.

Ok, so what i have figured out so far...

Just as a confirmation: I got e1.6.0.278648
If I load my last saved games(which was crashing) it still does, it crashes as soon as i try to move my character but if I load like pretty old saving then it seems like i can play but not sure if it works now or just i need to reach the point of something.

the ID of the crash which im having right now is 2021-08-12_11.38.01_c25854fe583c19ed73d7940e9be5df0a somehow.
Im sending the report

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom