Users who are viewing this thread

Games Crashes during Siege-Battles.
It doesn't matter whether it's attack or defense.

It crashes when i am doin nothing during attack/defence and it crashed when i fight with my boys.

I have this problem since 1.0.7 and the patch 1.0.8 didn't fix that for me.

I'm getting something similar with sieges too. Mine doesn't even get to the battle screen though...
I'm selecting an enemy town and clicking the besiege button then boom... game freezes and within 10 seconds CTD.

Only just started happening with me since 1.0.8 update though.

Have you got any mods installed wreckgoldi?

**update**
I've narrowed mine down to being a mod that is coursing the crash not the actual game. I'll let you know which one once i've figured it out. Maybe you've got the same mod installed :xf-smile:

**update**
It's the Community Patch mod for me that is doing it. I'll put a post on the Nexus page to let him know. Hopefully this helps wreckgoldi (y)

Last edited:
Hey DinoWookie,

yes I have got Mods installed: German Language translator and M&B II Tweaks.

But if i uninstall the Mods, the Siegeattack still crashes.

Thanks for your engagement.

Same! The past couple of days it will crash even in the warm up part. Longest time in a round for me was maybe a minute or two :/

You know when the horsies start spinning in place the crap has hit the fan.

Please prioritize fix, devs!

I'm getting something similar with sieges too. Mine doesn't even get to the battle screen though...
I'm selecting an enemy town and clicking the besiege button then boom... game freezes and within 10 seconds CTD.

Only just started happening with me since 1.0.8 update though.

Have you got any mods installed wreckgoldi?

**update**
I've narrowed mine down to being a mod that is coursing the crash not the actual game. I'll let you know which one once i've figured it out. Maybe you've got the same mod installed :xf-smile:

**update**
It's the Community Patch mod for me that is doing it. I'll put a post on the Nexus page to let him know. Hopefully this helps wreckgoldi (y)
I think i may have a similar issue, how did you narrow it down? just one by one?

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as solved. If the issue still continues, please update it. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom