• With a regiment

Votes: 75 43.4%
  • With only 1 fellow companion

Votes: 18 10.4%
  • I just use the forums really...

Votes: 15 8.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Generally i only ever play on public servers if i have somone to play with,They go reloader and i go Arty train.
So if i have no one to play with i dont play at all.

I tend to walk into a public forum and start barking orders via the teamchat. Can't help it. But I really only do that when its painfully obvious that someone needs to provide some direction/coordination to my team (for example, everyone is just sitting outside the breach reloading and firing, or the cannons need limbering and nobody is getting them). Especially on siege servers when I'm on the attacker team.

I play commander's battles a lot, really enjoy that game mode.

I like cooperation, teamwork, order, structure, tactics. If my RL wasn't so busy (wife and I just bought our first house and are moving in next week) and my work schedule so unusual (odd hours, like evenings sometimes), I'd probably be in a regiment. Maybe someday when/if things calm down.

Armie_knock said:
Gangam style.
26046472.jpg

To the topic:
Well, i usually go Lone wolf, but help is always accepted! :grin:

I like to run... shoot and run... I'll flank the action and fire shots into the enemy. If my team is loosing I back pedal. This often attracts the attention of bad melee'rs who often chase me only to find that even though I am a coward I still know howta spin!

Lone Wolf.  :twisted:
Someone started a "Speck OPs" regiment (Skirmishing and flanking) I reckon I would of fitted in well.. :wink:

Yeah depends who's on, normally play by my self but if someone else from my regiment it on, we play together (well they use me as a meat shield/steal my kills) Most of the time I like playing by my self as Light Infantry and suprise people who assume I can't melee because I am a Light Infantry class.

Some what off topic sorry, but rejenorst I'm sure I've seen you in a server before.. Are you an Aussie?

Cool I think I may have seen you in game/tried to recruit you haha

Really I enjoy playing public games with some mates from the regiment I'm in but they tend to have death wishes.. So I end up line wolf.. :smile:

In the pubbers you cant fight in line, so I go cav and Hide and let my friends die before riding out and saving the day.

Back
Top Bottom