Gameplay mod Calradia: TOTAL WAR

Users who are viewing this thread

I have a question..When i go in calaradias vilages...i see all the civilians lined up in front of the bride and behind...some of them are lined up in wall too and behind the wall...may i know is this a bug or somthing ?

MasacruTheArcher said:
I have a question..When i go in calaradias vilages...i see all the civilians lined up in front of the bride and behind...some of them are lined up in wall too and behind the wall...may i know is this a bug or somthing ?

That is no bug, it is just being worked on, it`s only alpha version. You must expect some weird things when playing alpha :grin:

MAXHARDMAN said:
to MassacrMan

Its becouse size script codes in mod more then 3 time then in game  :wink: BUT im make better script and in next mod relize it will be faster in 10 times  :wink:
Are you saying this is gonna work 3 times faster than Native?

no, i meen size of code in 3 time more when in Native, and lag in 100 time more for now  :lol: but will be match faster in next versions  :wink:

how exactly can i play it? i was on the repository and someone explained how to install and i did everything he said but then i downloaded in like 5 seconds and nothing happend? if someone who got it downloaded and had all of the ??????? could tell me step by step how to download it and also tell me what to type in the little box where the first question marks are that would be helpfull.

EmoGrass said:
how exactly can i play it? i was on the repository and someone explained how to install and i did everything he said but then i downloaded in like 5 seconds and nothing happend? if someone who got it downloaded and had all of the ??????? could tell me step by step how to download it and also tell me what to type in the little box where the first question marks are that would be helpfull.

... Just click on one of the buttons... If it doesn't work, Try the other... And yea, the files size is tiny, so its no wonder that it downloaded fast. It has no new map, armor or textures. Its just code.

Servitor

Wasn't this on a hiatus? i remember reading that he was working on a mod for MTW2 or something like that. Its a shame, this could have been an awesome mod...  :cry:

He said he didn't want to rewrite the whole code for the devs. I think he was working on the AI at that moment... yea it's painfull.

just use the prop move to mosition for this it is very easy
also it is obvious that he is working on the ai because he made the trops to carry the ram :p

Hi to ALL !  :grin:
Im back !  :lol:

Dont know yet for long time, or not , but im look 903 , and find many things im make in strat ( and few in battle) looks like things from my mod  :roll:. Now its more looks like war, not a rendom party walk around . BUT im find native so boring ! War is going so slowly , not realy big castle attack ( from Ai to player castles) May burning village and have 2000-3000 without any fight. May jast wait and take 1500-5000 jast from ONE own village . Money balans is saxx ! Im have more 40000 gold for 2 days playing and all grate armor , and capture 6 or 7 castles , boring ! Ai dont attak you castles even have grate stranges in few meters from him , its need to fix ! 
Im hope authors fix this things , but if not, maybe im make it , but im wate then they finish fix for 0_9 vers  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom