Gameplay mod Calradia: TOTAL WAR

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey everyone!

I REALLY like the concept of this mod and I'd very much like to play it, but when I start it up I experience several problems: The vendors in Zendar have no items or money, no units can be found on the map, and all villages and castles only have inhabitants that say: "surrender or die, make your choice" after which nothing happens. What am I missing?

Thanks a lot!

- Peder

PS: The download was only about 1.5 MB which seemed a bit small, and during the installation I only had a screenfull of "??????????????". Don't know if that's related to my problems..?

I think that waiting a few days (as in a tavern) might spawn both parties and items, so try that.

And the size is right, since this is script heavy mod, and doesn't add any new graphical content.

peder.moller said:
Hey everyone!

I REALLY like the concept of this mod and I'd very much like to play it, but when I start it up I experience several problems: The vendors in Zendar have no items or money, no units can be found on the map, and all villages and castles only have inhabitants that say: "surrender or die, make your choice" after which nothing happens. What am I missing?

Thanks a lot!

- Peder

PS: The download was only about 1.5 MB which seemed a bit small, and during the installation I only had a screenfull of "??????????????". Don't know if that's related to my problems..?

Yeah, I had the same thing.

Strange, it feels like something is very wrong.

all merchants don't have itens it is a bug and already has discused (wait a day and it will apear)
the download is whit 1.5 mb because MAXHARDMAN used only stuf from native
JUST wait the new release

to peder.moller
to mace
to Hank

The vendors in Zendar have no items or money,  no units can be found on the map
Wait 1 day

and all villages and castles only have inhabitants that say: "surrender or die, make your choice" after which nothing happens. What am I missing?
If this not enemy ( green sattelment name string ) its ok , you must attak first troops on strat map.

The download was only about 1.5 MB which seemed a bit small, and during the installation I only had a screenfull of "??????????????". Don't know if that's related to my problems..? Size is right !  :wink:

to rmancrusader

May you find for me few textures ? I need textures - steel (512*512) and Wheats  field ( side view , may foto or realistic paint textures )

MAXHARDMAN said:
to peder.moller
to mace
to Hank

Wait 1 day

and all villages and castles only have inhabitants that say: "surrender or die, make your choice" after which nothing happens. What am I missing?
If this not enemy ( green sattelment name string ) its ok , you must attak first troops on strat map.

The download was only about 1.5 MB which seemed a bit small, and during the installation I only had a screenfull of "??????????????". Don't know if that's related to my problems..? Size is right !  :wink:

Ah, thank you very much for answering :smile:

Hank said:
MAXHARDMAN said:
to peder.moller
to mace
to Hank

Wait 1 day

Ah, thank you very much for answering :smile:

Yes. Thank you very much indeed!
I take it the river pirates have been removed along with the quest to slay them even though one can still "get" the quest..?
And now the only two places to buy/sell items is in the one main city of the fraction one chooses and Zendar...?

I must say that these changes make the game much more enjoyable than vanilla. Thank you VERY much for making this brilliant mod, MAXHARDMAN!

MAXHARDMAN said:
to rmancrusader

May you find for me few textures ? I need textures - steel (512*512) and Wheats  field ( side view , may foto or realistic paint textures )

If you need help with skinning, I can give it a try. I have made many mods before, but never for M&B.  I am a pretty good artist.

Vuk

to MassacrMan

Its becouse size script codes in mod more then 3 time then in game  :wink: BUT im make better script and in next mod relize it will be faster in 10 times  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom