Gameplay mod Calradia: TOTAL WAR

Users who are viewing this thread

Thanks to ALL !   :grin:

Same new pictures with palisade wall ( in game may upgrade from palisade to stone wall ) I want make same new things - opening big doors and steel Lattice (move up-down )  for main gates.

i-127.jpg

to DarkAnd

hey people lets begin the span because whit 1 more page MAXHARDMAN will be able to ask a subforum  
What do you mean about subforum ? Im realy want it, but what i must make ? Say moderater or what ? Meybe same help with it ?  :wink:

and maxhardman about the catapults you maneged them to kill trops? Not yet , but it posible in princeple  :wink: In 0.2 catapultes was like exebition model  :wink:

to McLenin
You my friend, are a GENIUS!  
Yes I am  :oops: :lol: , seriusly i have few things for sucsses :
1) brain - about 140 iq  :grin: ( smart - 120 iq  :razz: ) ,  
2) big pragramming practice , i start write game with graphics (game have big part fisics) then im 12 years old (about 1991), on first model PC in world - ZX spectrum 48 Кв (48 Кв - мемогу size !  :lol:) . next i lern meny  years ( i known about 4 prog leng)  , and i have ALL models PC from p1 to CORE 2 6600  :razz: (all my money go to PC hardwere  :cry: :cry: :cry:)
3 ) big modders(and not so big hackers) practice
4) I know almost all popular soft ( like photoshop, or 3dsmax ) but not inaf deep, how i want it .
5) Im a hardcore gamer !!!  :twisted: ( and i play almost ALL good game !  :roll: Thanks to Russia pirates !  :lol: )

One minus - im bad lern english in scool and university :lol:

Can consider it as my file. If sameone wishes to invite the "genius" to work above any game I am ready will leave from my work and develop her !  :smile:
To work in the company of developing game - my dream!

MAXHARDMAN said:
to DarkAnd

hey people lets begin the span because whit 1 more page MAXHARDMAN will be able to ask a subforum  
What do you mean about subforum ? Im realy want it, but what i must make ? Say moderater or what ? Meybe same help with it ?  :wink:

and maxhardman about the catapults you maneged them to kill trops? Not yet , but it posible in princeple  :wink: In 0.2 catapultes was like exebition model  :wink:

to McLenin
You my friend, are a GENIUS!  
Yes I am  :oops: :lol: , seriusly i have few things for sucsses :
1) brain - about 140 iq  :grin: ( smart - 120 iq  :razz: ) ,  
2) big pragramming practice , i start write game with graphics (game have big part fisics) then im 12 years old (about 1991), on first model PC in world - ZX spectrum 48 Кв (48 Кв - мемогу size !  :lol:) . next i lern meny  years ( i known about 4 prog leng)  , and i have ALL models PC from p1 to CORE 2 6600  :razz: (all my money go to PC hardwere  :cry: :cry: :cry:)
4) I know almost all popular soft ( like photoshop, or 3dsmax ) but not inaf deep, how i want it .
5) Im a hardcore gamer !!!  :twisted: ( and i play almost ALL good game !  :roll: Thanks to Russia pirates !  :lol: )

One minus - im bad lern english in scool and university :lol:

Can consider it as my file. If sameone wishes to invite the "genius" to work above any game I am ready will leave from my work and develop her !  :smile:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,20170.0.html
these are the rules you need to contact a adm

to DarkAnd

ThAnks ! Im already did this !  :grin: Now waiting answering :smile:

This part of later im write:

1)A playable version:

(pre alpha) :  4103 downloads for now
https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=8&id=453

My mod have highest Rating (on www.mbrepository.com)  in the ratio Rating to quantity voted - 4,5  and its only pre alpha version ! 

2) Sufficient activity in the initial mod thread ,

Already 15 pages on english forum - http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,22838.0.html
and 8 pages on Russians forum -  http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,22841.0.html

I think a "little" impossible they don't give you a subforum
and one more thing that no one comented
a palisade wall is just a wall of logs
while in the scren shots it has batlements so we can consider it a wodem wall

Grats on the subforum!

Yes I am    , seriusly i have few things for sucsses :
1) brain - about 140 iq  ( smart - 120 iq  ) , 
2) big pragramming practice , i start write game with graphics (game have big part fisics) then im 12 years old (about 1991), on first model PC in world - ZX spectrum 48 Кв (48 Кв - мемогу size !  ) . next i lern meny  years ( i known about 4 prog leng)  , and i have ALL models PC from p1 to CORE 2 6600  (all my money go to PC hardwere    )
5) Im a hardcore gamer !!!  ( and i play almost ALL good game !  Thanks to Russia pirates !  )

One minus - im bad lern english in scool and university 

Well I am only studying medicine :smile: and speak german,english and hungarian languages almost fluently (also slovak,but that`s my native :mrgreen:),I even learned the russian language for one year, but I can only read azbuka and know some phrases :sad: and I really suck when it comes to physics or math.
And don`t you dare to abandon this project
Can consider it as my file. If sameone wishes to invite the "genius" to work above any game I am ready will leave from my work and develop her ! 
or I`ll find ya :wink:

Back
Top Bottom