Need More Info Gameplay/Mission bug

Users who are viewing this thread

vanwol

Recruit
I was doing one of those "Train some recruits and deploy them in this city/castle" type of mission. I had gathered all the men for the mission and was about to go and deploy the units I had trained to the right location which was a castle. But when I tried going to the castle again I was not allowed entry into it because the castle's lord said so, now the funny thing here is that it was the castle lord who gave me the quest to begin with. I do think that what caused the issues was that I earlier in the game had committed a criminal act for a quest and thus gotten a less good reputation with the faction. In return not letting be enter the castle. But I had waited for over 30 days before I tried to enter the castle again.

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom