Gamebreaking Balancing Issue - Faction Snowball around 15 hour mark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary:

Faction takes over the entire map around 8 - 30 hours into the game.

Issue - Factions should not be easily taking over the map in basically early game before even reaching level 10

Fix - Balance - Make it difficult to sustain large empires/factions - Rebellions - Civil War ect.

How to Reproduce:

From new game or loaded game -> simply wait in a settlement/town for around a few hours (8 - 25 hours) and you will notice that a faction will start snowballing

Quest/Settlement Name (if related): N/A

Media
(Screenshots & Video):

Version: 1.0.3e

Computer Specs
: N/A
GPU: 970
CPU: i5
RAM: 16gb
Motherboard: Geforce
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 1Tb HDD

yeah i noticed that in my game the khuazit just took half of the map and to me i said wow thats some good leadership and battania lost quickly! and im not lvl 10 yet

Have u tried with the 1.0.4e patch?
oh, you saying that made realize that I'm playing on the wrong version.

ok, a Quick Guide on how to play with the latest version of the game.

1- Go to your games library and find the game then right-click on it and then go to properties.
2- on the top there is multi-able tabs and there is one that says BETAS.
3- the option below "Select the beta you would like to opt into".
4- lastly choose the last version the game released currently its e1.0.4e.

I made this post earlier today before 1.0.4e

I was wondering if it is even worth starting a new campaign but I will give it a go.

It is not entirely fixed yet just tended to and hopefully not as bad in 1.04e I will give it a go.

I made this post earlier today before 1.0.4e

I was wondering if it is even worth starting a new campaign but I will give it a go.

It is not entirely fixed yet just tended to and hopefully not as bad in 1.04e I will give it a go.
How is it? I want to start a new campaign

Hi,

Yeah, I had the same issue. Things were going really well then out of no where one of the Empire factions just had everything.

Back
Top Bottom