Need More Info Game works but all modules are greyed out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e.1.7.0
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.
I installed the game again after having uninstalled it a while ago due to not playing it much, a few days ago I decided to install it again and once it installed and I'd started the game up I noticed in the launcher that all of the mods I previously installed when I played the game had also installed again with it. I foolishly went into the modules folder and deleted all the modules not realising that this also contained the Native module as well as the Sandbox and other important modules. This meant the game wouldn't start up so I verified the game files and it basically installed the entire game again, when I launched it the mods where gone but the Native module as well as the other vanilla modules are greyed out and uncheckable. Next to sandbox and the other modules there is an exclamation mark saying that they depend on native and etc, the game still works and I can play sandbox however I've verified the files again and that did nothing, I deleted launcher.xml and that also did nothing. I'm just stuck on what to do to fix this.

Hey, can you please try a clean install?

Clean Install
The clean install is removing every single game-related file from your computer and installing the game again. Why do you need to remove the game while you just want to remove the modifications? Unfortunately, some of the modifications do not just add a new modules folder but also change or adds contents to the existent modules folder. Without a reinstall, we can't be sure those files are unchanged.To perform a Clean Install, Uninstall the game. You can do that by right-clicking the game on Steam Library and selecting Delete Local Content. Delete all folders related to the game that remains after the uninstallation. The folders that might have files inside:
Steam: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
Epic: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II BannerlordNote: You'll need to allow Windows to display hidden folders and files to see the ProgramData folder and its contents.

Hey, can you please share a screenshot of the greyed out modules and launcher so i can forward it to the QA team?

Hi there! Are you still encountering this issue in the latest version, please let us know. Best regards!

Back
Top Bottom