Need More Info Game won't load after Hotfix

Users who are viewing this thread

The game won't load in single player since the Hotfix. I've validated local files, uninstalled and reinstalled and run through the workaround in this and the Steam forums. I've run the diag and saved the results but don't know how to PM to the appropriate person. I have about 170 hours in the game and I love it. I'm trying to get back to enjoying it. Any help would be appreciated.

The game won't load in single player since the Hotfix. I've validated local files, uninstalled and reinstalled and run through the workaround in this and the Steam forums. I've run the diag and saved the results but don't know how to PM to the appropriate person. I have about 170 hours in the game and I love it. I'm trying to get back to enjoying it. Any help would be appreciated.
Me too. Out of nowhere, overnight I can no longer load a saved game. This occurred 2 days ago.
I've started a new campaign and I cannot lode this save either. The load button behaves as if i am right clicking it (highlights but takes no action).
I have unprotected the save game folder in case it was a change in my virus protection, no luck.

Hi, do you have any mods installed? If yes, can you try disabling all mods, verifying your game files through Steam and recreating the crash without any mods on a new save file?

I removed all of the mods from the game Modules Folder and the Single Player decided to load. I didn't try to load a saved game, just started a new one. Now I'll start adding mods one at a time. Thanks for the help!

Back
Top Bottom