Need More Info Game will not launch

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: Game will not launch from Steam nor from shortcut. It will launch from "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client" Bannerlord but gameplay is beyond terrible with lag. I have reinstalled several times, reinstalled Steam completely, updated all drivers multiple times, deleted the files from my documents, pretty much every solution I've read about online to correct this issue.

How to Reproduce: Click on launch from multiple sources.
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU
GPU Driver Version: 31.0.15.3168
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 6800H with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: RB Ignus_RBH V. 1.09
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Hey, can you try deleting the ...\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin folder and verify the game files, if you have not so far? If the issue still persists please send me the launcher_log_xxx.txt file via ticket. We might need this file to further inspect the issue. You can find that file in the pathway below. Please note that the ProgramData is a hidden folder by default.
"C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs"

Hey, can you try deleting the ...\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin folder and verify the game files, if you have not so far? If the issue still persists please send me the launcher_log_xxx.txt file via ticket. We might need this file to further inspect the issue. You can find that file in the pathway below. Please note that the ProgramData is a hidden folder by default.
"C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs"
Good afternoon!

I had sent this as a DM but I'll post it here just in case I misunderstood what you meant.

Loading assembly: TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.Steam.dll

Assembly load result: SUCCESS
Can't reset context
Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: ptr
at System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.GetDelegateForFunctionPointer(IntPtr ptr, Type t)
at TaleWorlds.TwoDimension.Standalone.Native.OpenGL.Opengl32ARB.LoadFunction[T](String name)
at TaleWorlds.TwoDimension.Standalone.Native.OpenGL.Opengl32ARB.LoadExtensions()
at TaleWorlds.TwoDimension.Standalone.GraphicsContext.CreateContext(ResourceDepot resourceDepot)
at TaleWorlds.TwoDimension.Standalone.GraphicsForm.InitializeGraphicsContext(ResourceDepot resourceDepot)
at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.Library.StandaloneUIDomain.Update()
at TaleWorlds.TwoDimension.Standalone.WindowsFramework.MessageLoop()
Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: ptr
at System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.GetDelegateForFunctionPointer(IntPtr ptr, Type t)
at TaleWorlds.TwoDimension.Standalone.Native.OpenGL.Opengl32ARB.LoadFunction[T](String name)
at TaleWorlds.TwoDimension.Standalone.Native.OpenGL.Opengl32ARB.LoadExtensions()
at TaleWorlds.TwoDimension.Standalone.GraphicsContext.CreateContext(ResourceDepot resourceDepot)
at TaleWorlds.TwoDimension.Standalone.GraphicsForm.InitializeGraphicsContext(ResourceDepot resourceDepot)
at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.Library.StandaloneUIDomain.Update()
at TaleWorlds.TwoDimension.Standalone.WindowsFramework.MessageLoop()
at TaleWorlds.TwoDimension.Standalone.WindowsFramework.Start()
at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.Library.Program.Main(String[] args)

Back
Top Bottom