Resolved Game was crashing frequently - now crashes on startup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.6.1
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2021-09-05_08.20.06_99bce2b36f1406287b4f331ef03a15de
Summary: I was playing over a few different saves, and the game would crash frequently always giving the same error. After attempting to reinstall and update drivers - I still get the same crash but now after the loading screen with the taleworlds logo the game crashes. I have sent a report and tried multiple different methods of fixing this issue but have had no such luck. EDIT: This is on singleplayer and I have never installed mods/cheats/altered files in steamapps. When the game crashes the launcher stays open as a background process but cant be seen/used.
How to Reproduce:2021-09-05_08.20.06_99bce2b36f1406287b4f331ef03a15de
Have you used cheats and if so which:No
Scene Name (if related): N/a
Media (Screenshots & Video): N/a
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvida Gigabyte 1060 6gn
GPU Driver Version: 471.96 Release Date: 08/31/2021
CPU: Intel Core i7 7700K @ 4.20GHz
RAM: 16gb DDR4
Motherboard: MSI B250M GAMING PRO (MS-7A65) (U3E1)
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):Western Digital HDD but have tried on SanDisk SDD with no change.

Can you try deleting the Documents/Bannerlord and ProgramData/Bannerlord folders? Note that ProgramData is hidden folder. Please back up the folders before deleting. The game will create a new one on launch.

Can you try deleting the Documents/Bannerlord and ProgramData/Bannerlord folders? Note that ProgramData is hidden folder. Please back up the folders before deleting. The game will create a new one on launch.
Having removed the folder from program data - it seems to have worked, the only problem is, now I have lost all of my saves. Can I take my saves from the recycle bin and add them back into the folder?

Back
Top Bottom