Resolved Game unplayable: health continuously decreases

Users who are viewing this thread

JosieJ

Sergeant Knight at Arms
I just logged on for the first time since 1.4.3 went live and I noticed that my health continuously decreases when I wait, travel, or do anything.

I have the same problem. Even started a new game and same thing, health continues to drop. No mods active.

I think I might have nailed this one down a bit. I believe the grain you buy in the tutorial for some reason isn't registering for the character. With the mechanic that restores your health after every battle til you get into the main game you don't notice. As soon as I hit a main city I sold all the stuff on my character and bought new food. It fixed it for me.

I've had this problem as well. It's like the initial starvation didn't stop when I bought supplies - even though all the meters said we're good. Resting in a town for just enough time to regenerate 1% health seemed to have solved this. Gotta check if it comes back if the praty starts starving again
I know it's impossible to rest in a town until the tutorial is completed, but in the tutorial your health magically recovers to 100% after every battle where you fall

I think I might have nailed this one down a bit. I believe the grain you buy in the tutorial for some reason isn't registering for the character. With the mechanic that restores your health after every battle til you get into the main game you don't notice. As soon as I hit a main city I sold all the stuff on my character and bought new food. It fixed it for me.
I'll give that a try, thanks!

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting.

Thank you.

I'm having this issue on 1.5 beta for the first time. I already tried selling all the grain (I got more otw from beating a hidden hand) and buying fish but no luck.
Will try resting......
Edit: Okay as described Adov resting seemed to correct it, I now gaining HP over time as usual. Lets hope it sticks!

Back
Top Bottom