Game super unstable after patch 1.8?

Users who are viewing this thread

Never had this problem before, but since patch 1.8 the game is constantly crashing every hour or so.
I've had it crash in character creation, several times at the end of tournaments after I win, sometimes when loading back to the campaign map after a battle, etc.
Has anyone else been experiencing this? And is there any discussion about it? Want to know if I can try to fix it or if it just needs a patch...

It's been worse for me as well. When viewing character/hero screens and in character creation more than anything else. Might be some kind of issue with how certain transitions from different interfaces work. Haven't figured it out. Turning various settings down to check if it might be a performance thing made no difference.

Never had this problem before, but since patch 1.8 the game is constantly crashing every hour or so.
I've had it crash in character creation, several times at the end of tournaments after I win, sometimes when loading back to the campaign map after a battle, etc.
Has anyone else been experiencing this? And is there any discussion about it? Want to know if I can try to fix it or if it just needs a patch...
it's their trash code that has some unshielded loopholes, basically they have at least 5 instances of broken codes searching for null exceptions that cause crashes, there's a mod that kills the crashes by ignoring the errors, but ultimately TW should've done something about that weeks ago.

I recommend Downloading the optional OnHeroHealedWhileWaiting too because at least to me it's the one that causes crashes the most often

Yeah, crashes for no reason - it seems - not repeatable - looks like a random ****, the previous post is quite the answer.
Still we swim in a tinkered program, can ask oneself if they ever tested anything… sad for « professionals »… 😉

Back
Top Bottom