Game suggestion for me

Users who are viewing this thread

saittam

Sergeant
I find strolling thru the games at steam is just confusing and misleading. So i will ask all of you instead.
I do love this game. Havent tryed the first bannerlord. But looking at videos of gameplay it feels like the grafic will make me disappointed. I did play the demo and liked it.
I actually find bannerlord like the advancement from totalwar. It´s missing things. But still i like it. 750 hours of gametime sure tell you that.
If i had steam from the start in 2000 medival totalwar 1 and 2 would had 10 000 hours for sure. And i always wanted to be apart on the wall with a big axe. And now i can.

I did try Red Dead Redemption 2. If it had been a demo i would not have bought it. As a hunting game it was great. But the rest i could do without. Sure attacking the big hideouts was entertaining. But i really hated the save function.

Sometimes i miss KKND and the mutants.

And then there is Oblivion and Skyrim. I have played them alot. If the magic had been removed it would have been even better. Not a fan of the main quests to be honest. I rather like the small side quest that pop up.

Before i was limited to the computer. What it could play. Now i am not. I hope.

Reading this what game would you advice me to look at? Single player, preferably without magic. But i don´t mind mutants or myth. Elden rings looks instesting. But it feels like too much magic for me.
I did saw one of those videos of top 10 something and a game about greece. It looked amazing. I think it was Assassin's Creed Odyssey. But not sure.

Elden Ring is great and I would recommend it although it's nothing like Bonerlord. You don't need to use magic if you don't want to (I didn't use it on my first playthrough and got through the game just fine).

Can't recommend any of the new Assassin's Creed games, every Ubisoft game has felt identical to me since playing Far Cry 3, and Assassin's Creed is no different - I get into it for like 20 hours at most and then never finish because it all feels so shallow.

Starsector is Bonerlord in space, so if you're looking for something similar to Bonerlord mechanics (a strategic overworld where you conduct trade and diplomacy and manage your fleet of ships contrasted with deeply satisfying tactical battles with competent AI) in a new setting, maybe give that one a try. It's pretty cheap at $15.

Back
Top Bottom