Resolved Game stutters on campaign map

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Literally the title, game used to stutter hard on the campaign map in the 1.5.6 beta but ran fain on the main branch 1.5.5, and now with the new 1.5.6 main branch it's stuttering again, albeit less than how it used to on 1.5.6 beta, i think the stutter is caused by the new icons by the settlement, but ofcourse it is just a guess.
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650
GPU Driver: 461.09
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3550H
RAM: 16gb
Motherboard: It's an asus tuf gaming fx505dt.310 so i really don't know the motherboard model
Storage Device : HDD

Can you switch to the telemetry build, test your performance and send us your data?
  1. Switch to “perf_test” from the Steam betas tab.
  2. Open the game as usual and proceed to the stage where there are performance issues
  3. Before the performance issues start, toggle the profiling tool by holding “right shift” and pressing the “t” key.
  4. Record for 20-30 seconds, press the toggle key combination again. Please keep in mind that, the more you record, the more upload time it will require.
  5. Find the "test.tmcap" file in the ‘\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client’ folder. You can find the "Mount & Blade II Bannerlord" folder inside Steam’s application library folder.
  6. Finally, upload the file to the "upload.taleworlds.com" site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. It is appreciated if you provide more information about your PC, what you were doing while the game was recording and your graphics configuration.

As the required information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as resolved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

Back
Top Bottom