Need More Info Game stutters/freezes since last week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Anarres

Recruit
Summary: In short, the game started to freeze/stutter after a patch last week (I can't recall which patch) to the point that makes the game unplayable. Happens especially during combats. I know my specs are old and low. However, the pc runs many other games with similar or higher requirements fine. I tried Nvidia Geforce experience optimum settings for the game, as well as, lowest settings and there was almost no difference on stuttering/freezing. I also tried changing the sound quality to 128 with no enhancements and limiting FPS to 65 with no substantial impact.
How to Reproduce: I have no idea
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Happens during combats.
Media (Screenshots & Video): N/A
Version:e1.1.0
Computer Specs:
OS: Windows 10 Home Single Language 64-bit (10.0, Build 18362) (18362.19h1_release.190318-1202)
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760
CPU: AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Processor (6 CPUs), ~3.5GHz
RAM: 8192MB RAM
Motherboard: M5A97 LE R2.0
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD with OS on SSD

Set paging files on ssd then with at least 8 gb size.
I set it to 10 and also turned off automatic defragmentation, it actually decreased the stuttering duration abit. Thank you. However, it still stutters. Previously one stutter was like a freeze for a second, it is now less than half a second.

Problem should be known, its since Version e1.1.0 and it came out more and more topics about it here. Also three friends of me, have performence lost since this patch in battles.

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom