Resolved Game stutters and freezes with high end pc

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Summary:
So, I have terrible freezes and stutters while playing on the campaign map. Sometimes I get like 10/15 sec freezes and it's making me wanna quit the game.

I used to have only one mod (better time) to skip up the time quickly and now I have more mods (diplomacy, realistic combat, garrison improvements), but I have the problem since I had the better time mod only. I'm at day 3000 and I tried making a new save, I don't have the problem on that save. I'm starting to think that this is something about the world being loaded at the 'end game'. Not sure tho, cause my pc is pretty good (Ryzen 5 3600, rtx 3080, 32 gb ddr4 ram).

Any help? I tried deactivating de-sync, capping game at 60 fps, lowering audio quality to 64bit.
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: RTX 3080
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600
RAM: Viper steel ddr4 3733 mhz (8gb x 4)
Motherboard: B450 tomahawk max
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD Samsung QVO 1tb

Hey, can you please try a clean install and try to reproduce the problem on a new campaign? If the problem is persistent on an unmodded campaign after the clean install, please let me know.
Clean Install
The clean install is removing every single game-related file from your computer and installing the game again. Why do you need to remove the game while you just want to remove the modifications? Unfortunately, some of the modifications do not just add a new modules folder but also change or adds contents to the existent modules folder. Without a reinstall, we can't be sure those files are unchanged.

To perform a Clean Install, Uninstall the game. You can do that by right-clicking the game on Steam Library and selecting Delete Local Content. Delete all folders related to the game that remains after the uninstallation. The folders that might have files inside:
Steam: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
Epic: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord

Note: You'll need to allow Windows to display hidden folders and files to see the ProgramData folder and its contents.

Back
Top Bottom