Resolved Game stuck in infinite loop after convincing enemy to join faction

Users who are viewing this thread

I convinced an enemy lord to join my faction when he was going to attack me, but every time after leaving his conversation and trying to move in the world map the lord immediately engages me despite being in my faction. Because he isn't an enemy I dont have any option to attack him to end the conversation, I can only leave and repeat, making this an infinite loop.

Hi, I've informed the developers about this issue and we will find a fix as soon as possible. In the meantime, please update me if the new patch has solved the issue.

I can confirm that this has happened to me more than ten different times. It happens almost every time that I convince a rival lord to join my faction. It is almost always related to being engaged while I am besieging a settlement and convincing the lord to join my faction, but it happens at times also when I am just moving on the campaign map and am engaged by a rival lord. I end up having to load a previous save to get out of the loop. I'll check the new patch to see if it is resolved.

Back
Top Bottom